Featured Post

Military Patent Infringement (Pentagon takes your genius crap)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Search This Blog

Friday, December 19, 2014

email to my mother so the government will not sue me.

we both cannot afford our lives mom. I know I cannot afford mine either. 

I made a huge mistake after another. Money is just another form of darkness and...well...I know what your soul was really suppose to do....

Bullshit right. Labor is always the contentious idea. You can take 3000 from the savings for 10 months. Otherwise, I really do not know what I am going to do with the poverity I built my life to become from the lies and deceit others and myself for that matter that I know became. I know God is watching me, seeing if I am brave for what I am. And quite frankly, no one really wants my kind of light because we built a "mother" as a "smother" in this universe. You will know what I am talking about after you see the world change in a big way. It might not matter really. 

Bullshit right. Just more fertilizer to hope for a future that everyone else is planning to do because someone decided to create a way to make sure the truth became real. 

I guess I will commit suicide afterwards and hope that God and Prime Creator understands what I decided to do with my thoughts and life. My humanness was nothing more than a bribe for them. There is no point in life as if there needs to be a point to care for others. I was told this many years ago in dreams during my childhood by them of what I was to do with my life. Then some other kinds of jerks tended to come to me and bully my life all the time with opportunities and "threats of death." 

People are too creative down here. It is like how God makes sure people like me try to stay sane with the light becoming....

I will always be a child of yours and theirs, maybe I am better off dead because the ego is nothing more than a willed toy for the likes of me. 

(Of, God's tests, My failure was existence.)


tonyotag.blogspot.com

(Over the years I have been trying to start a business but these guys are just jerks for a different reason.)
http://www.misuniversity.com/mike/?inf_contact_key=0ad60d4cb3116e5b3c735cc81b773d2f58289ec8f1cfcac32fa51b0f06291dd4


I hope you can understand that our family was meant to defeat these jerks, who are also reading this email though government sponsored enterprises. The name of the game is censorship with the dark as humans are information beings, what we touch we transform.

A lost son (with as much love as I know I can access),

Anthony 

No comments:

Post a Comment