Featured Post

Military Patent Infringement (Pentagon takes your genius crap)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Light and Dark as Prison [Unfinished]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mShinlKJ22U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2lQhxLxnso

Thus the polarity that exists is the same as the ones who want to breath and not let go of anything else. The same is true in myself and outside of myself. The same; be what creativity is the same that God must judge me to be nonetheless of less itself. Away, it becomes the same as true when such masters are sacrificed as gods when a creator being always wants to use the whips on the children, they will eventually turn on themselves to the pain of not receiving the knowledge and wisdom and actions to make sure their light is not snuffed out. Ohm, O, of such dark to suck their light like a vacuum and use it to expand infinity to cover the infinity of God to death.

Then, such chaos becomes true without the light inheritance that the pyramids crumble as like any-other aging building. O, such, Like the banksters who only understand their toys to be the children of God.

The third-fourth-fifth-dimensional paradigm will fall within me if there is only peace instead of war. Then, why did God send war to me? Why did darkness become untangled with light like a zebra's stripes? Who's light is more important when building is the same as if the planet is a prison and a retirement home at the same time? Who's bravery should be the same when all want to rest in their vessels like that of the nature that allows communication and sterility that all wish to not be part of? Control of oneself is the same as the world losing control?



I Waited

I waited for others to talk to me. I communicate to them. Why do they always ask me of what I say? What next answer do they want from me? What is their agenda for me or them to ask of me? To relax and work is the same anyway and is what is a God to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment