Featured Post

Military Patent Infringement (Pentagon takes your genius crap)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Search This Blog

Friday, September 23, 2016

Computer error - will post election coverage AS SOON AS BACK UP AND RUNNING NORMAL

Computer error - will post election coverage AS SOON AS BACK UP AND RUNNING NORMAL

For the last week or so I have been running around with my head cut off due to some windows run time errors.....HELP! I am writing this on the same computer so... I know I was able to get it back up and running to some kind of extent. At this time I am unable to paste into paint and make the colorful maps that you would expect from me for posting election coverage for state by state electoral map winnings.

The bottomline.

SORRY, DUE TO WINDOWS 10 COMPUTER THAT WAS ONCE A WINDOWS 8 COMPUTER, MY CRAP DOES NOT WORK! What I have found out so far will post later as to my findings.

So far I will post the map like this:


No tossups: Clinton wins 272::Trump 266 (That is a thin margin; why cannot we do a census every five years instead of ten?)

Otherwise for the swing states: (Note that some of these polls are taking into account Johnson and Stein.

Florida - tossup

Georgia - leaning Trump

North Carolina - tossup

Virginia - leaning Clinton

Pennsylvania - likely Clinton

New Hampshire - leaning Clinton

Ohio - leaning Trump

Michigan - leaning Clinton

Wisconsin - leaning Clinton

Iowa - likely Trump

Colorado - tossup

New Mexico - I wish there were some more recent polling -

Arizona - tossup

Nevada - tossup

Oregon: wish there were some more recent polling -

Maine CD2 - leans Trump


see: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/create_your_own_president_map.html
----

total: Clinton: 256 :: Trump: 205:: 77 tossup -

Clinton is letting go of her voters by being weak or some kind of Trump rally; lets see what the next few debates come up as (and hopefully my computer will be fixed.     :)


No comments:

Post a Comment