Featured Post

Military Patent Infringement (Pentagon takes your genius crap)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Search This Blog

Monday, November 7, 2016

Electoral Map of Now (by Polls)

.My Prediction is Hillary Clinton by a narrow Electoral Map Margin. She will narrowly win Pennsylvania and maybe North Carolina. Lose Ohio to Trump.
Florida will be a wild card and could decide the election again.

All in all. Bush-Gore Election in 2000 Really created a massive mess in karma and is playing out in this election with your vote.

Just vote a pray that the one you choose does not press the button without good reason (I am leaving what you consider "reason" vague on purpose.)

I will tell you who I voted for the day after (will tell on Wednesday) and give reason for doing so. Overall, I am just as undecided now as in the 2008 and 2012 election.

It is my prediction that we also have a chance to have a repeat of the 2000 election in which we do not know until weeks later who the true winner is. In that case, many wealthy people are adjusting their portfolio during the outcome and reaping the rewards of the markets.

------

My prediction of electoral map. There are many undecided states:





NO TOSSUPS

 

No comments:

Post a Comment