Featured Post

Military Patent Infringement (Pentagon takes your genius crap)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 13, 2026

What REALLY Happened With the Missing Trillions? [9/11]

https://youtu.be/hvbrdZo_gKw?si=X8W8MBE1jDoF2Mr9

*Do you really want to own US Treasuries; knowing that accounting and reporting is not public info? Granted foreign entities are a thing to consider; but I do wonder if and who wants more power than what the American people are willing to vote or allow for. 

Also, for all those who died on 9/11/2001; my condolences to the families and victims of 9/11/2001. Not just the planes that went down. Not just the buildings in New York, Washington DC, and Shanksville, Pennsylvania; Not just the wars and "armed forces actions" that followed across the globe; but to also all the people, citizens, and souls affected in ways that harmed them. 

I, tonyotag, stands with the groups above, and searches for relief in the numbers, the accounting, the proof that America has been the target of a psychological warfare operation. 9/11/2001 was a target of a psychological warfare operation not just of this world but also for the (already and concurrent) dead; also, for the seven deadly sins to apply. We Americans do not need to do terrorism to themselves. 9/11/2001 was an espionage level operation; corporate, state (not just American or Saudi), and spiritually secular (not just Hollywood or secrete societies, etc...) wanted this date for some reason. It is my speculation that this was the date for physical bankruptcy for several individuals (people, non-person, and corporate entities.) Whoever or whatever the reason; there was a crime committed that day way beyond the blue-collar narrative of terrorism; a white-collar insurance scam and fringe benefits of psychological warfare against the world and American citizenry. [Besides the crime of an alchemy/wizardry placed onto the land or the reason for phycological warfare, and thus the reasoning for all the effects afterward, etc... what religion do those who committed or allowed these crimes to happen to become real? (I do not believe it is Islam as the primary, but is used as a scapegoat. it is a "goat" and deserves to be slaughtered????.... ]

Nevertheless, what we Americans can do now is to remember and remedy.

Now that we are on the cusp (in historic terms) for UFO/UAP disclosure; the 9/11/2001 "sacrifice" might be exposed. MH370 disappearance and the leak that leads to Ashton Forbes channel: https://www.youtube.com/@JustXAshton . And all the other mysterious forces that I have listed and featured on this blogger.com site should be a wake up call to you that... something is not quite right. "Something is taking something from me" ; and that is what I, tonyotag, need you to feel and act upon. 

Now is the time. Now is the time to act. Trump has exhausted all war options and the features of the American war machine from shutting down the strait of Hurmuz. Ordinary and business owner Americans are feeling or very soon going to feel THE REAL PAIN of high diesel prices (besides gasoline. "The real pain has not yet been felt.) On top of that, energy alternatives (including battery) will become more sought after. (Maybe part of a "Trump" plan?) So, what action should you or I take? I know I am taking action to invest and run for some kind of office. I do not know of what yet. Federal? State? Local? And for investing, I am waiting for the next stock-market and GDP/CPI calamity shortfall; as predicted by Eurodollar University: https://www.youtube.com/@eurodollaruniversity . I predict (or have heard of some predictions) of about Spring 2027 will be the true issues as tax prep  and a new congress becomes the revealing factor to straighten the books of private equity. Short-term wise, I await to see the outcome of 2026 elections in early November. 


No comments:

Post a Comment