Featured Post

Military Patent Infringement (Pentagon takes your genius crap)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 27, 2018

Infinite growth can only work with truth.


https://youtu.be/Rt8gDP-pmqE

I know I say I am pro capitalist in my reply per video above; I am foremost a person who likes accurate markets better. A capitalism where everyone tells the truth. 

My reply per video on youtube below:

I am pro capitalist as long as we all tell each other the truth.... It is probable though that money and power can make humans lie. Absolute power (like money) corrupts absolutely? Thus we must ask the question of accurate work versus plenty of work...for whom?
Work as slaves (preceived) or work for pleasure. Indeed, I argue it is not the work, it is the accuracy of the modern portfolio to quash competition (in patent or copyright) to always create planned obsolencence. By whom...military industrial complex or some deep state?

No comments:

Post a Comment