Featured Post

Military Patent Infringement (Pentagon takes your genius crap)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 28, 2022

Director’s message: David MacDonald: When Will There Be Disclosure?

Mass email that I received from MUFON:


 
After all the years of traveling to speaking engagements both in the US and Europe, there was one question that never failed to be asked: “When will we have disclosure?” For all those years I gave the same answer: It’s already started. There were a multitude of small tidbits leaking out over the years. Most were accidental; some were not. And for all that time I also added that “I don’t expect to see it in my lifetime.”


Well, folks, I’m changing my mind.
Even though I am an old dog, I just might see it, as will the rest of you. From the “Tic Tac” videos to actual press releases, we are seeing more than ever, albeit in small doses.


Now, let’s look at some of these items and start connecting the dots.


Just a few months ago a very high-ranking Israeli intelligence officer and well-known professor publicly stated on video that President Trump was on the verge of total disclosure when the aliens themselves waved him
off. Supposedly they stated to “please don’t drop this bomb on your people. It would be better to release it in small doses.”


Now let’s go back to President Obama. On live TV, he was asked, “So Mr. President, when are you going to tell us about the aliens?” The look on his face said it all. His brisk reply was “we will tell you about the aliens when the aliens tell us we can. There are very strict rules.”


Want some more? President Clinton at a press conference was asked, “Sir, when will you give us disclosure?” To which the president replied, “I cannot give you disclosure because it is in the hands of a part of the government that I am not a part of.”


President Reagan frequently remarked of “Other Life” out there.


President Carter openly admitted that he had seen a UFO and reported it.


Did you know that President Nixon had a MUFON director come to his office and give him a monthly status report on UFOs?



I can go on and on with this, and everything that I have stated can be looked up, Googled and confirmed, which is why I think that Disclosure is closer than we believe, and I just might see it in my lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment