Featured Post

Military Patent Infringement (Pentagon takes your genius crap)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Euroupean Cookie Notice

Web browser cookie notice. I cannot see your cookies except your ip address as part of blogger.com usage for me. I am not a computer hacker and I only care about a general location of where you are looked at the internet with my blog. As viewing my blog or any blogger.com site I assume you already know about how cookies work anyway and quite frankly I am not an idiot to hack that way because I am not a hacker or computer engineer in the first place.

You are responsible for your cookie habit and you have the choice to use incognito mode to view my blog and you have the choice to reset or manipulate your browser settings as what is available to you. I am not responsible if you eat your cookie or use a lawyer with it (eeew?!)

In Essence, I only care about web traffic and where you are located in terms of legal jurisdiction (for marketing purposes at my own accord that you agreed to by visiting a blogger.com site) and climate (for the same kind of marketing purposes of politics there.)

Otherwise, I am not an idiot to disturb your peace of mind or hack into your computer because that is probably password protected anyway.

Otherwise look at what google sent me:  
https://support.google.com/blogger/answer/6253244?p=eu_cookies_notice&hl=en&rd=1


No comments:

Post a Comment