Featured Post

Military Patent Infringement (Pentagon takes your genius crap)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Meet With Me

Recently, I have had more traffic on my blog. More visitors as you will as you are reading this...

Anyway, You can meet up with me and discuss the context of this blog or any other events, life stories or whatever...

At this point it is best to make as many connections before the 2016 (got to worship those numbers 2 + 0 + 1 + 6 = 9 = powerful number ... as if it is really a requirement right?)

To schedule a time and place (initial meet up will be in public setting) please send your contact info to arostert@ncsu.edu (is gmail account.)

I am in the Raleigh, NC area and can meet in sou rounding counties. I can also meet with any of your contacts.

***I have to do a disclamer as to not get traped in email hell: do not market to me or you will get SPAM'd. This meet up or meet and greet will be of a serious nature only.


No comments:

Post a Comment