Featured Post

Military Patent Infringement (Pentagon takes your genius crap)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Search This Blog

Monday, March 6, 2017

regulations.gov

The Affordable Care Act (ACA) is a great American Asset. I am positive and support the bill as it currently stands. Any changes to it should be for the entire Healthcare industry for multiple plans public and private. Block grants and other funding mechanisms that I have heard lately are not as adequate to solve the current situation that the ACA currently solves. If I lose my job I do not want to buy expensive COBRA plans from to replace employer coverage! I do not want to receive a bill that has not been reduced by insurance due to me not having insurance!

The ACA has also helped many small business employers receive better choice plan care.) Small Business from 50-500 employees now have coverage and I am in favor of expansion. Besides, I am also in favor of lifting the employer mandate to cover from 50 to some higher number. Besides, if healthcare was universal single payer and single insurer, the bureaucracy that many insurance companies have created would help reduce costs because they could not exist anymore (or slimmed down.) I am in favor of a regulated system that Switzerland had created. I am in favor of  County led or region led plans with regional hospitals. I am in favor of patient choice and doctor's discretion.

All I see with repeal and "replace" of the ACA is an attempt by major businesses to reduce wealthy people's taxes; but all I see is that if the many normal families in America are not kept well or not getting the medicines and healthcare that they need will that not reduce demand and reduce the growth of Gross Domestic Product ;and increase the cost of employing people for jobs anyway? Will taking away insurance options of the ACA from Small Business that require to take it cause their competitiveness to be reduced and have to buy very expensive private insurance plans. I feel that larger corporations and the politcial opinion of dismateling or changing the ACA is a way to get back to selling Graveyard plots or Urns.

The ACA website healthcare.gov is also very convenient in buying plans. As consumers have a way to buy plans with price comparisons rather than shopping with blood sucking agents. I like organized markets even if there has to be a "market" for healthcare.

Health is a complicated topic and I am also not fully understanding why the insurance industry is not lobbying for an Environmental Protection Agency. If the Environment is not polluted then will there be less disease? I feel that is also a correlated issue for healthcare. Better environment equals better health.

Sincerely,

Disgruntled Employee AND CITIZEN of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA INCORPORATED

No comments:

Post a Comment