Featured Post

Military Patent Infringement (Pentagon takes your genius crap)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

We Need Two Million Congress Watchers! -- Ralph Nader interview!


https://youtu.be/wFGvZjEkE84

I wonder if the democratic and republican parties have a pact to bankrupt America If we all vote for 3rd parties in elections? The more we vote 3rd party, the more debt and inflation is created....?

I want my taxes back from the first CARES act. I want 14.5K USD in my name, not a measly $1200. (By numbers 2.2 trillion divided by 152 million taxpayer rolls.)
I wonder how much money was in the last several bills after the CARES act? I wonder If my personal debt when I die being made in my name per congressional budgets will haunt me when I am dead? Am I alone in this?
I wonder when people will abandon both parties.
Am I egotistical to think this?
I know that corporate america is just shoveling jobs overseas continuously because of the plan to take away our bill of rights...just like how China is taking over Hong Kong...or worse?
When? When will we wake up and change our national and state politicians?

No comments:

Post a Comment