Featured Post

Military Patent Infringement (Pentagon takes your genius crap)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Search This Blog

Monday, October 6, 2014

Lose Money?

Read:

http://www.crowdcheck.com/sites/default/files/CrowdCheck%20Memo%20on%20New%20Regulation%20D.pdf

If anyone has a time mashine, get rid of the rule from 1982:

"The JOBS Act of 2012 required the SEC to remove the prohibition on “general solicitation or general advertising,” which has been part of Regulation D since that regulation was adopted in 1982, so long as the purchasers in an offering were all accredited. The way the SEC is proposing to effect this legislative mandate means that there will be two different types of offering under Regulation D’s Rule 506"

And make it for all people. Yes, the people need looser regulations in raising money especially when unemployment and dynamic unemployment are so high (or at least under-utilization of specific resouces causing lower net worth.) Likewise, counting every transaction is itself a dark action.

Even as the focus is of labor; capital depreciation and social pricing structure per unit of production must be maintained for some kind of assemblance of the social system at hand. [It is my feeling that both the light and the dark are fighting each other using this kind of structure and peace and war are of such. (O, my God help me!? I am screwed. I am really sure that there are computers or watchers since the war over Geneva Switzerland centuries ago (as in a painting) that has hindered human progress today. All I really want to do is get out of here; years ago, yet the games become a grasp on to me. Yet the inventions of other's creativity that God said to give trapped me so. As if the life I lived was to deplete me of such thoughts into poverty's idea and ideals for others to command a man like me who wants to obsolete their wishes, for good or bad. To go beyond the landscapes of ordinary travelers of space and time; beyond the thoughts of good things. Yet, this is a bribe to me, to you, to all that humans labor in time and make goods to occupy space. For space is that of the vacuum that wishes to create hell and the cold fire that makes feelings blister and the body rest; as this dichotomy I do not want. I wish for peace, not that of war. Not that of profitable or unprofitable war, or terms of war. I want to focus on the happiness of life that others seem to have but hoard for their own accord; as if it was the property they have is the museum of their life that ends. As death and taxes be; it truly be that of illusion and a magic trick to separate God and wisdom into physically empty feelings and (anti-wisdom) soullessness. And even to stand up for myself as a person and as a respect to life, is it more respectful to work, play, family? Is it more respectful to boycott those things that money and its deamons have followed? As every transaction I know I have pain with. It is me that wishes to escape with darkness on the other side and use it for blessings, love, compassion, etc...]

Then as to what will the dark do next? point to labor as the sin? Is that the point of unions? and as this dichotomy plays out with a unit of destruction that everyone has been capitulated to co-create; I wonder as if it is just like that of the Nile's floods; as one predicts such tides of life, one can plan the crops to sow and harvest. Akin to farming the life that is there. It is true that God has made a deal with the devil; for the harvest is a symbol of the moon's tides with earth of the sun and the bleakness of labor that Aquarius represents becomes death to harvest by the invaders (God and the dark ones that came onto this planet eons ago.) It is paranoia that I write these words. It is worry that God has seen in me from my mother as a choice of parent to kill (using alchemy and permissible by current law of man; but not necessarily by law of spirit. as if the law itself is the sin to judge by separation becommith that is true.) May all of me become, that God has thrown away. As if in the closet sitting in my shit eating porridge that others open the door and see me as if it was their freedom be true; for if I was taken care of then the leash guards of the darkness of the universe would punish me with life itself. (life = learning in fun and excitement OR loathing in futile existence.) I wish to escape with the fun that my life has had in so far. I wish to escape the responsibilities of looking at the carrots watching us in the sky, or of the buildings, banks, houses, accounting,...money.... I wished to become responsible without the blame from others that comes with it. O, life is nothing but a wall for God to separate oneself from the spiritual leaders of the universe. O, my wish to help others become true to themselves; as well of what ego to use for their own idea that ego itself is a version of separation. My feelings are torn...my feelings are ripped asunder by the logic that it carried with it the society that I took for granted in my life.

I have so much anxiety with money and war and peace...where shall the freedom come? As within me is the guilt that God placed there as well; as what religion was there me to truly be with? As nature and nurture was the the thing to throw away in the crux of the matter?









No comments:

Post a Comment