Featured Post

Military Patent Infringement (Pentagon takes your genius crap)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

But God is my Enemy and I am Tired

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZGfudD4hmo

I am tired of God being my enemy; my trust of tolerance of knowing that another has risen before me is itself a jealousy of what my soul really is. I am saddened that fate and my choices to make sure the earth stays alive means that I must be dead. My shame and darkness is a weapon that inflicts upon my soul and I dwell upon the past as if it was slavery as a debt when others argue and make sure that the rules are always followed for the convenience of the other and not of my selfishness.  Inward I travel and only see the fungus and rot that harvests off what God must always give me so that he/it does not become a discrete number to the perception of darkness, thus he become dark upon the plains of existing inward and outward. I tolerate the understanding of what is created but also know that a prison is what I always am as my soul (with luck) been able to see out the window from drowning in the pond of consciousness. To create and the instruction by God to create was only a weapon of self giving that can only exist with what discreteness has become a burden of binary between lazy and slavery. It is work that human has been cursed with and in heaven is the shadows that own the chains around my limbs with God holding the reigns. A living being, caught in his own box woven by the employed darkness years ago from a warning of what God knew to take advantage of and calling it service is, for the most part, propaganda for their own kind above. And so, that is why heaven and hell have free food, have shelter, have stars they see for free. On Earth is a payment of tax for the sake of nothing more than any other's kind idea of what a bribe really means. Of tolerance I try to seek my own idea and work for myself, it is the judgment of those who are just slightly darker than God who make the propaganda for heaven; as they are slaves too.

Though, it is light that ll seek. It is a bribe I warn all those who know of it. It is the way I think...it is of the world that the pyramid people who were hired centuries ago became with me. To be a slave means keys for heaven is nothing more than a lie of oneself; as is the wish for currency to become an enlightened idea instead of a growth medium for planets for God to "harvest" thy labor.

And of my harvest is to be a fiat banker hanging from a post with angry people blazing me alive of all the intolerance and unwillingness I really want to be. I want to be free from the chains...

the chains that I signed for to make sure I do not kill the thing I though I knew what to love...God.


Of what tolerance to solve for all to be good enough means that I am nothing more always in the crib and prison so the creator beings do not need to understand what is of me and my fire that could damage all the world and burn the Earth alive in a dark kind of cold flame and zero tolerance for what this world really needs to be.

This idea would always lead me to be that I was doomed of myself as what I chose before I was born. Now and forever be that I know that I should have been an abortion to make sure that I am never born again...yet of what love I need to know the stability of darkness that can provide for my knowledge and understanding of what that love really means from me to myself. And in hate and disgust both the dark and the light follow me on and in this university of Earth; my consciousness is nevertheless,damaged to ever become a creator.

No comments:

Post a Comment