Featured Post

Military Patent Infringement (Pentagon takes your genius crap)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Create light

https://youtu.be/gMhgypUHxSU

I decide to create light. I will create light with miracles for all only myself. My goals will be important, but as well as the well-being of my neighbors and my neighbors' neighbors. All light of will emininate from my body. My body and self will be seen as a sent portion of light from a place of light. The darkest and most beaucratic places will brighten up to the point that they too will be judged as to having light. All light is of me that God blessed this universe across universes with also exist here.

Of me, my miracle will be to make sure love and light come to me as well for a fifth dimensional self and beyond but not excluding my younger self since birth,ball because it is then that led to today's light be of within of and through me that miracles and more do happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment