Featured Post

Military Patent Infringement (Pentagon takes your genius crap)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Search This Blog

Friday, February 5, 2016

You can Also Send An Agent to Me

If you are seeking to speak with me, you can send an agent as well.

You can contact me at arostert@ncsu.edu

What I am willing to sell:

Economic Consulting Services to make your nation Great Again (no I did not sell to Trump (only an inside joke...)) Expand the uses of land in a responsible manner in respect to the Parent of Earth to us Children of Humans.

Information about Documentation about UFO from America or other places.
Professional manner of saying I know some stuff but the internet is my primary souce.

Management Services to get people to do things (beyond money, although it always plays a role in large social systems like we have on earth.)


So why not contact me? Just give it a try: arostert@ncsu.edu




No comments:

Post a Comment