Featured Post

Military Patent Infringement (Pentagon takes your genius crap)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Search This Blog

Monday, April 28, 2014

A condition that I have...and others in Rome that have it...

Update: 5/1/2014 1:48 AM EST United States

The curse is off and all blessings go to those who wish to free the world with love. I also listen to this* youtube channel and if anyone wishes to contact me, please do so at arostert@ncsu.edu

*https://www.youtube.com/user/rainbowabundance

Also: I implore you to search youtube for Acromegaly videos: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Acromegaly

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the last several years I have been suffering from a rare and somewhat curable disorder. The disorder is from a pituitary tumor that (as of right now) is though of benign, and I know it will stay benign and disappear. The disorder that I have is Acromegaly.

 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acromegaly

Acromegaly is a growth hormone problem causing havoc with the pituitary, liver, and kidneys (liver and kidneys less so.) There are many medications for acromegaly but the two that I am on now is Somavert (Pfizer (American)) and Somatuline Depot (IPSEN Corp. (French company.)) Both medications are extremely expensive (around $10,000 per month for both combined.) Somavert is a once daily injection and requires a refrigerator temperatures to stay relatively fresh (40 degrees Fahrenheit.) Somatuline Depot also requires refrigerator temperatures and is injected with a large gauge one inch needle into the ham once a month.

Advanced Acromegaly, of which I have in terms of enlarged organ tissues and speech problems. A great example is an enlarged jaw and larynx that can cause speech problems and low voice. With love, I bless myself to reduce the tumor from my body and subsequent growth hormones.

Acromegaly and these two drugs may be the key in order to "trench though the dark" and get to the other side. If so, then those who are dark in Rome or surrounding parts (including the P2 Freemason lodge, the money hoarder accountants and others who helped them get this disorder for free of charge. The wiki link is above and can assist them on the accompanying side effects!

I also (and my inner non-ego/heart portions) with my brain/mind, also will bless these "dark controller of the world" beings who have given great manifested things and guiding humanity back to the light with MONEY  :)
Nevertheless, I wish to make it clear that until you release the money in the coffers and/or forgive debts, bonds, and liabilities that have resulted over the Piscean age without war, disease, economic woe, political shenanigans, and/or famine; then I am going to continue my barrage of mental energies of blessings and growth hormones. (They should also understand that there is a global cult of acromegalies that cause the disorder to themselves via changing the game of life that Rome seems to have stumbled upon. This cult is extremely secretive but pleasant to know and understand. The only downfall is that this cult is extremely binary and if they have been messed with, lied to, cheated, harmed in any way in relation to the orders of heaven and hell, then those persons and parties better make amends with them or get off the planet*. We are willing to commit "sins" (even in the age of Aquarius" to achieve the goal of the 6th dimension or higher. Remember that megalomaniac tendencies do attract each other so if Rome wants a peaceful hell on earth, then Rome will get a peaceful hell on earth. Again, you get what you pay for; you get what you put your energies into.))

*please leave the medicine behind, we kind of like them. On other note, harming other people that do not have acromegly is NOT OK either.

Understand, the pituitary gland is a vital organ in the body that regulates many hormones and is important for the regulation and hormone communication between the mind and all the other glands (chakra points in the body.) It should also be understood, that this gland is responsible for outflow chakra and with fear is not that good of a result. The Rockefeller's crap over the years and centuries have accumulated in creating Acromegely in me and now it will be in you unless you start forgiving debts directly and suddenly be poor because you have to buy health insurance for these medications you will require. If you have hidden technologies that could cure me, the you are just being jerks waiting for some sort of rage to stop; and rightfully so. I know my own feelings and my family's coat of arms will heal the important places on the earth in order to achieve 6th dimension Earth OR the Vatican and the entire Earth Experiment of the universe will have to be done all over again!

I would like to be extremely clear: you guys in Rome and America are extremely screwed unless you clear out the balance sheets, have a cash flow or other economic plan in place (with labor training), and come clean with the public of all of your knowledge and that also includes the mass media companies controlled by the dark sun/star forces. The knowledge must include spiritual (universal wisdom), technological (energy and other light technologies), and historic (our true history.)

This article is in reference to:
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acromegaly
http://eclinik.wordpress.com/vital-issues/ben-fulford/fw-ben-your-credibility-just-took-a-nose-dive-qe2-and-the-black-pope-good-guys-come-on-man/


Note: I am not affiliated with any black projects or have taken any government money for services rendered off the books. I have not rendered services for anything off the books nor will I in the future. I am about cleansing the soul and freedom therein, with love, light, and the prosperity and respect that it commands. My disorder might have affected my wisdom and means that I might need better judgement (or none at all) and focus on unconditional love from the heart and mind merged together. Furthermore, I am a man that wishes to see the dark cabal change their ways, not only because I am a citizen of that country (United States of America) but also caught in a catch 22 of wealth and poverty like living for my generation (I was born in December 1986 and I am a sun conjunct Neptune.) Anyway, I am just trying to post as much stuff as possible in case there is an apocalypse or grand DISCLOSURE and wish for everyone to get along peacefully without harm or hurt. As far as I currently know, I should not be living with my parent and wish I had my own small house (500 to 1100 square feet) with all of the "hide in a bunker" amenities so when the proverbial "shit" hits the fan, I can save information that the dark can no longer use against any other civilization anywhere else in the galaxy or universe(s) but not cause ascending planets to cease ascension processes.


No comments:

Post a Comment