Featured Post

Military Patent Infringement (Pentagon takes your genius crap)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Think of the light in awake and sleep

Many years ago I invaded the dreamland bases using my dream state. Shining light there and stealthily passing the "guards" before doing so. Why? Why not. If the state is in our dreams via a military funded contingent; then they are invaders in our bodies too? Legally speaking of course. In context of legal confidence of the realms of spirit; it was probably the weirdest and bravest move that I could have done. It may have resulted me in gaining a pituitary tumor and acromegaly (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acromegaly) as an earlier post that I have noted. In effect, I remember me gaining consciousness in my dreams to spread the word that God and light was coming with love to the earth and that we needed to prepare to let go of our possessions and allow the United States to become a waste dump for the world's refuse. (Yes, that is how bad the global elite think of us today; but I know we are better than that.) I know we are better than refuse and spiritual garbage that the world and Vatican wants us to think of us as. And I know that work is something I would have really wanted to do; alas, I know my mother and father has given me too much, and likewise I have restricted my heart from being a beacon from the dark due to their pervasiveness at finding awakened ones and using their own life as a form of torture (or maybe I am nuts?) However, why make the United States into a garbage dump? Well, is it what the Federal Reserve and elite want? I know that I do not want such to happen. Let alone the love and light that I know that must exist here. To more beyond the abundance, and into the self development that is important for every being.

I wish there was an outlet for my wish to merge the outwardness and in inwardness of spirit and body. Where the dreams and awakened part can coexist with plurality and multifaceted planes of light and love. I wish to love; knowing that every day would be the day I become. I became once before, and await for the feminine energies to enter this planet once again (and they are though the air of Aquarius.) Alas, I remain a pisces and await for God's hand and heart again.

When I sleep I know the sun is there; as I am a sun conjunct Neptune with a sextile to Jupiter near conjunct mars in pisces (12/27/1986). Quite a difficult challenge and unique perspective I have in life, caught in the middle class warfare with the knowledge that there are hoarders of social policy. Sounds like our universe and the ideals of the dark. I know that it is true in both my heart and mind. I wish and hope that everyone finds forgiveness in their hearts of what was done in the past several interactions of earth. I know that my soul might fade in this round of Aquarius; and I love as much as I can. Thus, as I sleep, as if there is darkness there I know the sun can still be bright in my dreams. I know that the sun can still be bright in my heart and thoughts.

I know my father somewhere is probably going to read this (filtered by spiritual agents?) If so, I know that I love him still and that he will move on, in my heart.

One does not have to be born in order to do this. As the body dreams, so does the soul live. As the soul is in the awakened body, so does it guide the moving parts of all the available organs. Then, as you dream, one's soul can guide any organ to take control of the primary aspect of the spiritual realm; thus copying into the realms of spirit and thus a light body can become. While living, the mind can be trained to adapt to any thought and any thought can become light or dark; I prefer love and light, there is more pleasure and satisfaction there. From that, one must mediate in both the sleeping lands and the awakened state to merge the two. Some say it is the shadow lands; nye, it is not the shadowlands, but it is the lands within one's soul; not that of a group, that of what the higher self stands on. Getting on to this, then one can ascend while in the dreams.

If I had to write a will today: I would ask God for my soul to be blown to where I can ascend and help others as well without harming my own family.


No comments:

Post a Comment