Featured Post

Military Patent Infringement (Pentagon takes your genius crap)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Search This Blog

Monday, June 9, 2014

A Small Wish

A place to call my own; where visitors are welcome and OK with what I have. A place where a garden grows food year round; that I also attend to on a daily basis. A place where the water is clean and the chemicals are nonexistent. A place where a house is not a tomb to rest; but the soul is to thrive. A simple idea where we can be.

A place where the fog goes away, where the logic is clean. A place where the heart can reside to be relaxed. (Where is the heart, the chest or a figment of the mind's heart?) A place where the dark and the light can meet in peaceful surrender towards each other for negotiation. A place where war is no longer another option. A place where there is love flushing past every place in mind. (what kind of love???) A place where creating is simple and paranoia is not there.

O, of how much of myself have I thrown my own body away? For the sake of a dream to not be near war at all. A place where God and the dark cannot send each-other to disturb me. A place where light comes from me and others who are there. A place where I can manipulate the dark without harm to another; instead with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment