Featured Post

Military Patent Infringement (Pentagon takes your genius crap)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Letter to my Mother

I know...

Do you know anyone who really wants my information? I have already told you that the desk and other box supplies are easy to put away and move very fast. I have been backing sine 2005. Have you not noticed that? You and dad did a very drastic mistake by buying a new home. You're intentions were the same as mine....tying to improve oneself in a manner that is respectful of the community. Yet the lies we have all around us is itself the same as the darkness we have to deal with. 

I am circulating my resume around and I expect great changes over the next few years without surviving to the end of this crappy process of leveling up so to speak. You and dad were a lesson for me not to take for granted because you will live too long (and labor is something all have forgotten to manage as like that of a war by policies); and I must let go of becoming a land Barron of stability (a thing God dislikes; and banking was created as a measurement mechanic to do so, not war crap); at the same time proving ownership is good for the light will take another world like this. It will take another earth but I do not think the gods of light and dark really want it to get this "bad" again because both sides want to play with an alchemic energy that they do not fully understand. The only reason the dark allowed humans to be an experiment was to create a beast to attack heaven after Andromeda galaxies and the milky way become one light unit; but ownership is a way to defeat that beast. 

But you probably do not care about this stuff do you? That is ok, you will probably learn your lesson somewhere else about how to be a good mother. You have done your best of pushing me out on my own, but truth be told that was just as much of a mistake as earth is a so called war zone by both light and dark...thus groups and soul abilities become more valuable. School is mislabeled as slave and prison when one is young and having visions of ET diplomats contacting me because of a natural born abilities. Such is true with our arian race. If I die, I do not know where my thoughts are going to go from here....

You can tell I cannot get away from such information right? It is not very valued in the world because it is suppressed with other people's portfolios of war and colonies for conquest. That is the reason for borders and land right ownership that was installed on this land many eons ago by a group of very dark beings that abandoned their project by request of God (or heaven...) 

I will go away from you and lose the dark portal I built in the woods by Neuse river I built. There is a stronger one that I built in my bedroom with the dreams I have had but...like always family seems to destroy those sorts of things right? Another family's energy will become tainted by it and a suicide may happen by the next owners of this house. That is why we need to stay here, this house is a death trap making all of us sick. It killed my father, it is killing me...it will kill you. That is the truth of the matter. That is why I do not want you to know more then you have to. That is also why you probably think I am crazy, but so be it. 

My father was a drifter was he not? So be I? Be like to harvest things along side Mexicans in southern California (or maybe harvest something else, I don't know.) 

A risky play that I can do at this time because of a spiritual intervention that has happened in the past several decades is for me to structure deals for self storage facilities; or some other real estate deal. The problem is somewhat for time and marketing energy. Something you and father gave me over the years. 

The money would help and even then I know that seniority is academically becoming an obsolete substance right now. I remember who I am and do not have enough money to express it. 

Do you remember me playing in the yard years ago? When you laughed at me and shut that water off for me to play with. Why? Why for the money? why take me away from the mindlessness that all are willing to teach me more of? To find myself mindlessly and heartlessly? What is your sin of me? 

I am out of options and I know you are too. Many businesses are out of options too for more revenue resources. Arbitrage is sabotage for many big and small. 


Sincerely, 

tonyotag [my real name was used]

No comments:

Post a Comment