Featured Post

Military Patent Infringement (Pentagon takes your genius crap)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Infrastructure

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-05-13/amtrak-train-to-nyc-derails-in-philadelphia-injuring-passengers

I am for infrastructure spending that is not a lie. I am for the disclosure of all tech. But when the dark set up its plan it became true that the Asian infrastructure bank will become unpopular with its residence when it refuses to spend money in america as an infrastructure bank.
Why?
Because of all the foreign direct and indirect investments into real estate (commercial and residental) by Asians, and by most notably other BRICs countries. And by other investing world wide into ameria just like the dark 3rd 4th greed crux I did to this planet many moons ago to try to break a banking monopoly as a threat. In turn their own crap and lack of speed from technological oppression that is on this planet became their own undoing by trust of the status quo of portfolios they have. Likewise, myself is a problem when I also know of my face to...maybe die with then for a glory of other Gods and Goddesses the human race should become. (Is that good enough? Or is that bad because of the crap some of what Jesus' voo-doo is of him and assisted by the dark? Likewise me as well with me being in Raleigh, NC area.)
By the way...I have been thinking of a meet up. Would you like to need me to ask questions? Hmmmmm.... I know I would like to meet me...wow! Now that is an ego! (Sinical sarcasm does apply.) But seriously, I am willing to speak about what I know. I just need some time and money (only to cover expenses if the cost is too high.) Details in the future.
And yes, I know what you are thinking: "why would I pay to listen to this unaccomplished man?" And my ego says to me: "you are quite right, why would I pay to see me as an unaccomplished man?"
I am also willing to do an internet meet and greet; same rules apply. 

No comments:

Post a Comment