Featured Post

Military Patent Infringement (Pentagon takes your genius crap)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 6, 2018

McCain Killed?

https://youtu.be/7F0CnIxWxEE

youtube post:

so if speech is a form of armed conflict as per what the alternative political influences of the world want (the cabal) then is that the reason freedom of speech is being placed into corporations for adjudication? I wonder so....I wonder if saying do not harm me is speech for war? I wonder if "do not tread on me" is speech for war? I wonder if saying a truth is itself a form of war because if the truth is known to all then there are not profits for soulless entities (entities of paper such as corporations) would be? Then why kill McCain? Mavericks do not follow the herd mentality, thus unpredictable portfolio investment structures are less valuable and a decision to get rid of the chafe was made to make the portfolio (of politicians and parties) more predictable. (to be clear on chafe: a state of annoyance.)

No comments:

Post a Comment