Featured Post

Military Patent Infringement (Pentagon takes your genius crap)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Search This Blog

Monday, July 14, 2014

Maybe I cannot handle my adult self?

Maybe fate and my choices cannot handle my adult self. Maybe the dark ones that left this planet several years ago, left me here as I love God and wish to love even more; yet as they were dark, I may have attacked them many years ago (when Atlantis was still around.) Maybe I channeled something that became and maybe I was just as dark as they as perceived from our view of what logic is (and how prime creator and God view it to be? Maybe higher forces then they?)

I know I must have handled my adult self of what there can be for occurrences of energy. Where there is energy, there can be love itself. I wonder where novelty will happen next and when I can evolve from it to be a beautiful being of light and of truth. I wish upon myself the greatest of ease into this transition of myself. That is what I know there to be.

Wishes

I wish that my being can become a professional of discerning light and dark.
I wish that my being to become a great plants man and grow food for all.
I wish that every being that I meet becomes my friend.
I wish great intelligence and healthy bright hearts to every single soul and all those who do not yet have a soul. 

My ego wishes a great day, every day to start, be, and finish in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment