Featured Post

Military Patent Infringement (Pentagon takes your genius crap)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

White Spiritual Boy World Bank Accounts?

Why do these exist? Do they exist? Really, why do they need an account with the title of "White spiritual Boy?" Is it blackmail?

Note that I came across this paperwork across the internet several years ago and just publishing it again for the sake of making sure this issue does not 'die' but becomes part of every attempt of global and common knowledge of how much control there is with accounts like these.

How invested or vested are these accounts? Can they be cashed out? I really wish I could have that money; even if divided among my brothers and sisters of planet Earth.

I think this may have been published via projectcamelot.org or whiteknights (?) in the past but it was definitely of interest at the time of download to me. Again, it was from "the internet" and is as far as I am concerned is public knowledge.

Images of accounts:






No comments:

Post a Comment