Featured Post

Military Patent Infringement (Pentagon takes your genius crap)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Search This Blog

Monday, January 19, 2015

I would like...

God and all to know and see my thoughts;
Of every human on earth;
Of every being in existence;
Of every kind of way.
Of every kind of time.
Of every feeling and being;
Of every idea;
Of everything my ego is;
Of everything my tu is;
Of everything my id is;
Of every idea;
Of above and so below;
God and all is to know and see all of my thoughts, and fully understand them all.

[All persons who read and meditate on this please do so immediately. As much time and dedication as possible with the force of light and in the light of the sun as possible (not the fake lights or wood fires please (that is just annoying...))]

No comments:

Post a Comment