Featured Post

Military Patent Infringement (Pentagon takes your genius crap)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Shadow, My Beloved Cat

Since around 1996 to 1997 my belovid Cat Shadow always loved me. I loved her too. She would always like to sleep by me on cold nights and be one of just wanting to be peaceful. As a kitten, she once curled up into a ball and heard my heart while sleeping on my chest. A year or two later we moved to another address and we had a new home. Many years passed... Once, she disappeared in the woods behind our house for several weeks and returned unscathed. Since returning, she was nonchalant about going outside and really just wanted a comfortable life. For many years she became senile and elderly as a cat of 14 to 15 years old (that is close to 100 in human terms (general rule of thumb is human years times 7 equals cat age.)) About a year and a half ago I tried to cut her nail out of guilt and an infection developed because of my arrogance in her paw. This morning, Shadow was put down due to age and what the vet could have mistaken a bacterial infection pocket in her paw/claw as cancer or a tumor. 

Shadow, A beloved peaceful Cat. (I will try to get a picture up here if I can.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment