Featured Post

Military Patent Infringement (Pentagon takes your genius crap)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Video games in heaven wish list

I would like:

Computer to run these things with writing template technologies with:
SimCity 4 (with all updates and patches)
Railroad Tycoon 3 (with all updates and patches)
Civilization 1 though 5 (with all updates and patches)
Freedom to come and go as I wish and only wish with the power of thought and to always retain that in my permanent soul memory.
Knowledge in written form and access to such technology without restriction of such knowledge. (generated throughout all of Earth, Gaia, and higher dimensional Earth's histories and futures. A class to teach such things (optional?)
A time and inter-dimensional transport machine (or knowledge to build it) [OK, do not get greedy 'kid.']
Ways to respect both sides of life.
Gaming Addiction Consoling (with all updates and patches)
IRA and 401k accounts dissolved in law so taxes are paid and humans are freed and learn that this is the only thing that should exist anyway. (Corporate abuse of these accounts have shut out blessings from us to survive off the land and continue to abuse the Third-Fourth-Fifth dimension bridge divide.)
(or at least programming code of such)


In exchange of:

Farming (organic to low pollution generated)
Industrial production techniques (low to no pollution generated)
Food creation technologies -Utility based creation technologies
Diplomatic Exposition of Free trade and Banking in relations to the Third-Fourth-Fifth dimension bridge divide. (Chaos Control systems that work with each "living" thing.)
Proper utilization of imagination and creativity in control systems.
Dark militarization with accordance with life and light as first role (highest priority.)
Light and dark merging and infusion techniques.
Service and self-loving selfishness as a way to end all of reality.
Respect of life, but not of a bunch of diplomatic bullshit mixed in it.
Will only advise and use gaming as a way to diagnose problems in complex social arrangements (as what gaming has become right? And solve huge logistical problems in coarse of action.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am trying to detach myself from God and Prime Creator because I do not want them to upkeep me any more. Is not that your goal as well? Is not that why service and servitude the same anyway? Is love too much to handle for those who focus on knowledge or their own gifts more than the other who says they are bullying the other? Do we exist in a universe of a 'war of attrition?' A war of fleeing and destruction or are we in a war of building again and again? A war of exiting the market?

Or is my higher self poison because I know this? Is it darkness beyond the blue energy (think blue star temperatures and energy dynamics) of things?

What is your fear of us conquering the dark? What children are you trying to protect? A treaty can be made of such? I scream when you give me blue light (in my dreams.) I know I am crazy in a way and my father's karma is attached to me. Lost is a way to find oneself; as a lie? Is the bribery of the UFO's in the sky suppose to scare me because that is just weird. What makes you think I like to lie? Are you trying to protect the darkness or acid from the stone people? What are they made out of so that we can dissolve them if they are the culprits of all of this lying crap.

I almost do not know if it is just me or if others are finding this appealing as well. If so please email me at arostert@ncsu.edu   -   if you have been trying to email me but could not get a hold of me then I will search you through my spam folder...cannot promise much. Please Contact ME IF YOU VISIT THIS PAGE; PLEASE CREATE THE DIPLOMATIC LINK; URGENCY IS APPARENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment