Featured Post

Military Patent Infringement (Pentagon takes your genius crap)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Why do you consider me part of your Group?

Why do you consider me part of your group? Why do you consider me part of your fear-love complex? Why do you consider me part of the oddity that your houses of darkness contains? Why did my mother know you and your group of 'children?'

If I was quiet, would you not have picked me to be in the timeline of the planes into the buildings instead of into the oil rigs? Would I be at the same address wealthy?Are any of these questions really heeded when the capstone to seal in the dark away from the light on the only pin prick that prime creator ever did for them several years ago?

Are my questions taboo?

No comments:

Post a Comment