Featured Post

Military Patent Infringement (Pentagon takes your genius crap)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Adjudicate Me First

Dear Mr. Jesus (is it appropriate to use the title as mister? it probably does not matter so much; sure...)


Adjudicate Me First


2:36 PM 3/26/2015



Dear Mr. Jesus (is it appropriate to use the title as mister? ir probably does not matter so much; sure...)

In the interest of speeding up the growth of humanity and the knowledge of the previous blog postings on my site; it is my assertion that I am to be adjudicated first. Of after adjudication, it is my thoughts of mind and hart that are to go into every single person of the planet, on the ground and of and within the orbit of the and including the moon. It is understandable that you and me cannot trust all including you or me with time as it is presented to us today. The future is what God will judge with advanced technology or of a mind as the technology (and that is nice.) And to what is presented to on this blog. Overall, it is my adjudication of my soul and body that I request to be done first even before your diplomat does.

This would be in line with spiritual law of equal-ness of thoughts and balance the idea between ego and tu and id. My adjudication is without question by me necessary and would help all find their paths in life. As born of sacrifice, it is my love of myself and of others that the fifth-sixth paradigm would be achieved and earth to be relieved by such ideas. Nonetheless, these thoughts and ideas would be part of light unless these thoughts are of darkness. Then in all instance it is not discarded, but only part of the odd levels of darkness and "game"that apparently is part of holy decree. 


Otherwise waiting and question of the rules to this arbitration. Anyway, I give myself over, without much to bear.


Your unfortunate idea that was Born: 

(tonyotag) [email arostert@ncsu.edu]


PS.

Questions:

Why not for us to conquer the Dark? Is not that growth you wanted from us?

Is tehre a way to count the relative realms? If so can I use it? (I am going to guess not for obvious reasons when you and everyone else reads my mind.) 

There are many who have mortgages that are not tied to banking and are of individual links with  LLC and other corporate oddities; is that the darkness you are trying to end as if it is a hollow shell, was was that created as a hollow shell by God as part of getting rid of his/her darkness? This leads me to beleive that God was born as part of an experiment or in a Banking system to begin with.

See: http://www.nesaralaw.us/nesara_update.html
AND 
http://www.nesaralaw.us/myfiles/NESARA%20Flyer%20Doc%20Color%203.15.14PDF.pdf

Can I build the tower of resurrection in Modern Babalon? America or other place to raise the dead? (no it will not be zombies.) 

What will I be accepting if I do accept payments from NESARA and will China and White Dragon Society's diplomatic connections be affected in a bad way? 

No comments:

Post a Comment