Featured Post

Military Patent Infringement (Pentagon takes your genius crap)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

See I am not Crazy...Or am I just as crazy as yesterday?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm65i1eQpCY

At around minute 00:25:00 -  KAMERAN FALLY says that there are ETs and some kind of "good guys" at the helm of it all. [My opinion is two fold and is optional in thinking. (1) God is trying to throw away a piece of darkness and a group of families is that piece, at the same time that darkness can be transmuted into light; they failed by design because their goal was greedy by targeting a creator being, now they become the skin of that being.  (2) The second opinion is that it is a ruse and part of a larger chess game between planets, star empires, and galaxy empires. Likewise, why do we need a star empire and what judgment was decided upon for us to have a galactic empire? Lastly, understanding ]

opinion of why it is happening at minute 00:36:00 to 00:40:00 so why would God decide to pick that kind of system to back? Why would God want or have to pick that? (it is because all of those trust funds bullied ME; all of those funds BULLIED ME IN THE LEGAL LANDS AND FUNDS; I AM A PRISONER OF GOD, BODY, AND SOUL. Therefore the entire system itself must be abandoned because of the dark pools of trust monies are themselves the legal limbo that prime creator and God must judge upon the people as poor and usury of a legal ideal of Roman law; [the second idea is then who created trusts to make their heir's poor? Is that why they wanted more slaves altogether?]


Planet X is just part of the Dark forces; therefore, light as part of any blessing will...(perplexed on how to move forward...) is part of my darkness and I need to absorb it out of the Universe and eat planet X out of the universe. Even at the price of my soul. Even if planet X becomes part of my skin.


minute 1:45:00 - my though it then if Jesus comes back at around 2016-2017 only after the "hell" on earth, then when would be God never be able to disclose? Therefore, all this information maybe falseness. The Chess board as the rules is what a "god" is for the planning between light and dark of such.

minute 2:00:00-2:20:00 - then who will fight or attack the arbitrator? (Even such a question is not very nice or "just.")

minute 2:36:00 - Japan is a problem or did they solve the idea of the universe and get the reward of ascension via "black hole?" [Note any other alternative timeline of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neon_Genesis_Evangelion  ]


Help, am I the Vampire King? Am I the failure or the pride of price (money?) Am I the lack of a soul that wants to live in peace with the body, actions, and soul? (I must have failed by killing my father for money I never redeemed or received (out of guilt or trying to play the feelings of the light; in which case is the same as any other darkness?) Then in turn where should I go? What seal am I to be in? Am I to be in the seal of poverty or the seal of un-returned abundance? Of what kind of darkness will Jesus adjudicate me as? I will go through with arbitration. In reward will I choose the lesser of what you would like to give me? Always stuck in the fourth dimension, ehh? Maybe I would like to give that to my Mother as I wallow in the 3rd for eternity because judgement is what you do better tham me? So, then lesser for me because of the story of Cain being marginally greedy and therefore I must reverse the alchemic reaction, right? It would be all suited for you, hmmmmmmmm?????? Is that what you want me to do? Is that more of a test to try to kill my soul  because that is the true game in the long run to be???? In the light as a weapon with ships up above manipulating things for the children of the Gods to be complaining about? I am sure of that. A loss of me to start again but with planning as the sin (I am a Capricorn after-all right?)

No, timeline really suits me...Just take me in my sleep; and abandon me on another planet? O, is that too expensive; too cheap for your project as of me to be? What kind of feelings can I make to make you feel better when every-time I try to make happy thoughts I feel like the soul is being sucked out from under me? How long and how many times must I repeat this kind of crap? It is my choice is it not? I rather have it easier when with my brain in a bottle so at least God would not have to worry about me hitting myself...All of my needs met in a way for most to judge me worse or better. Like, of which when you will when I am standing there and seeing the light of God and asking myself a question of: "my thoughts were all blasphemy for the test of God is here. Even when they test me in the Dream Machine I still always win even if is the same dirt you would walk on (that is even low for my taste.) When I die I know God may never resurrect me because of what I have typed out here on this earth; as opinion is part of purity and we all know that thing called [tonyotag] has got to go. My ego is so corrupted by the visitors that the friends of Earth now want to follow me and God is just as tired as me of waiting for both sides to quiet down. In total, all I really wanted to do is play video games and eat food while working 40-50 hours a week cleaning the environment so God would respect me. But no, just a bunch of diplomatic, info-manic shit all over the Fucking place.
So what now when I die with my soul in light and tightly loved by God? Will the food, light, or monochromatic machines be good enough for me; probably not, I am a spoiled brat that wished only clean things for heavenly masters that dare not walk in filthy ponds; because that is the only genetics that really only survived this crap (the wealthy families with trust money they do not have a way to touch; thus should they just give away the money because God knows their genetics is mingled with the ones of Abraham; just saying it is just logical in all of this and there is no other way to refute that from your machines or intuition up there or down in the center of the earth right
And of the eight families reading this blog; then, what are we to do? What are you to do when there is a law that says you can give away your trusts to "charity" would that settle the books? Probably not when the growth and creativity factor is too high for what earth truly is. Then why the different opinions of the masters on rainbowabundance I have noticed over the trend of watching them? They must know of me viewing those things and thus, what will they think of me when I tell them that there is no other way around the problem of after Milky Way and Andromeda and the "nice" surprise that lies in the universe if a function does not go though? [There is a seed that will only sprout when fiat currency ends, it is ending now for the universe, right? Then the seed shall grow in and of darkness and when it is large enough it will swallow the universe and digest Prime Creator's babies and rip their souls apart O so very slowly. Light is not its enemy, only an enhancement drug. Or I am being a spiritual liar about his and in that case I am screwed.] God's verdict of me is and always will be for a person with surrender of one's heart before the adjudication of Jesus in the disclosure date above: traped in the fourth dimension. Because his darkness is too much for anyone else to handle.



No comments:

Post a Comment