Featured Post

Military Patent Infringement (Pentagon takes your genius crap)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Invintation

See previous article Send light to Illuminati Grandmaster on my blog.

If he is to contact me, they may stay at my home for safety. Simple rent contract w/security stipulations and partial utility payments.

For further contact at arostert@ncsu.edu

(By the way, professional police forces are highly valued in my area. My best advice is to use land (real estate) law against the controllers; it is one thing they have a hard time going around so they cheat at it. One kind of law they are breaking is pollution, crop-insurance, and aviation laws with chemtrails...)

No comments:

Post a Comment