Featured Post

Military Patent Infringement (Pentagon takes your genius crap)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Interesting ideas....

http://projectcamelotportal.com/blog/31-kerrys-blog/2474-telling-it-like-it-is-with-humor-president-obama-pushes-the-envelope


If this is true and the aliens are using us as bait or of some kind of military rouse? Then is it possible that the Americas are guilty or are bait by God to punish the planners of who's bloodline is the same as Cain, the same as hoarding as the new goal for all who wish to take part of being with a universal mind? Then as if it was unlocked: Cain would say as he is born again: "Just take it all you sick fucks; that man of tonyotag told me everything and that man told me of greed you need me to express as art of the universe. I do not make those kinds of decisions because your garden of Eden you took from my parents as greed is the same as you of me."

In this case it is the same as what would God do in the decision? Of Cain denying all the expectations of giving with sour feelings; of taking one's power back of what was that God would ever do?

Alas, that is not where I am. That is not the ego my generation is not suppose to have, right? Of fear of my ego is that of God, is that I fear the same of God's judgment of me. Yet, it is the crucifixion of his son who shall make me small as if it is the proper judgment of any parasite that "lived" off of God's project of what Earth ever was.

Wholeness is nonetheless a way to be greedy in justification. Indeed it is diplomacy that is the key and the wisdom that is also the hell for those who use the universe as war. Being now, being silent, is the bait as if the noise is the same as the issue of confusion of hell this is.

And love is all that is left...when love is proven to be the spark of war for this idea? Is that what heaven will take away from me? Is that fair (probably, but why use the time-energy?) What will be left after love?

--

If the Dark would really want to piss off God, would it be NESARA? Would it be just giving money or labor? Would it be God that is just pissed-off? ....Confused between NESARA and the time-line funnel hypothesis/theory.    Then why would both be on the table unless it is all about planning and taking the ideas and ideals of the Jewish star of David hypothesis from June-July 2013 and applying it in a 12 year sequence?




No comments:

Post a Comment