Featured Post

Military Patent Infringement (Pentagon takes your genius crap)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Does God Trust Macrostructures?



Could that of I to manage the bank of the world for God? As that is what is decreed by the others? Should I? Who will they choose as part of their team? (http://youtu.be/U_IlZn0Y9y4) As part of the bait for me; for us; for those who manage the labor though the anonymity of that what money can provide? As like any war that is known as that there is; when will the prosperity end? Even then as what any shift of portfolio and that of what change to manage; I can provide that for you. I can provide the idea the action to manage that kind of management and portfolio of life. [O, my God, that is nutz!] When life is packaged as like that of paper it is that paper that the fire people will burn. It is the ashes that will rise after the flying phoenix dies as like that from Aquarius from Capricorn into Sagittarius' dark and warring idea. This cycle that the angles have built as part of the decrees of God will burden the Earth in thousands of years from my happiness as a human. What chain reaction like that of any fire burning earth into the air of water will make the dark become absolute light. For my vision is that all the dark becomes that of the same light if not brighter than "heaven." For why was I rejected of this? Of why was there no other ships sent to stop this? Is that there is a line to protect the earth of that? Is that war is not brave enough or that is the sin? Is to manage the actions of others as a way to manage myself the same as a way to think of economics as the truth? If so is that decision the same as the dark wanting to control the same? Alas, the sadness is now part of my light and that of the earth as that is a darkness and utility not yet achieved.

Indeed God trusts macrostructures, of what kind is the same as to choosing what is vulnerable and of what assets to count or depend upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment