Featured Post

Military Patent Infringement (Pentagon takes your genius crap)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Shine a Light

When I was young; as I started in the first grade of Elementary school; there was a conspiracy among the teachers; as if there was. I was born in 1986...so the year as I guess it to be was right after Bill Clinton was elected president...maybe 1994-ish. I remember alot about my childhood it was ok. It was what was what could be better than my previous lifetime as an abortion or dead from a crack overdose. A presiding fear was always there within me as I was only clinging onto happiness; as much as what my soul could tell me as much as what I could afford. Yet that year was quite magical in a since. As much as what I can write for now, for memory and my fingers' sake, there was a teacher rotation program where our daily (or most of the week) program was learn from my homeroom teacher then switch rooms as a class to the other teacher. Both teachers, as to what I can recollect now, as that they might be of fifth dimensional soul orign or tricked to teaching such things as what a public education could provide; or I and my peers/generation was just lucky. It was that the second teacher who played the piano and got us to sing the song "my little light of mine, I am going to let it shine. )while holding up my finger) my little light of mine, I am going to let it shine. Let it shine. Let it shine. Let it shine." [In the classroom version was a truncated version. Watch melody here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCN893hzueQ].  Now looking at the lyrics and the simple message that it contains it must be already planned that of what kind of thoughts are that of seeds that can grow and turn towards or become of that of light itself. Of I that came across an odd thing later in that same year or two.

In my blog, I think I have already mentioned this incident, but it was that of great importance to those who manage the divine anyway. It was a Saturday afternoon or morning and I wanted to go to Phar-x-mor (now bankrupt for years,) it was a discount pharmacy retailer kind of like Walmart today but with VHS rental outlet in the store and plenty of things one could buy. I wanted to just have a look and my mom needed some things anyway. Another chore we were to do and in some kind of instance my mother was also kind of tired or, I would not say exhausted, but wanting to be bored...I think? Anyway, we got into the car and went to the store in less or about of a mile or so. I began to see the clouds to break open and with some cloudy sun yet the ground still kind of damp from the spring or fall rain; my memory is not too sure of the season. When entering the store we heard a loud bang and wondered if they were stoking some things. We initially found that the store clerk and others were not necessarily pleased to find us there. Additionally, the store had quite high ceilings (two and one-half stories tall, or about) and stuff stacked high. Then as we approached the back of the (nearly empty of shoppers) store, I wondered away ahead of my mother. There then we heard another large bang, and from around the corner two people (or at least one of normal height) came walking around the corner. The most obvious feature was that one of the beings was around 15-20 feet tall, (Not a typo here, fifteen to twenty or twenty-two feet tall.) Quite abnormal for height and I saw this being had a human like face and appropriate summer like fitting clothing as well. The being was holding the hand of a normal sized-like human that was about five feet tall (the arms and hand of the taller being was quite longer too; enough to hold the normal sized persons's hand) and might have been wearing a white or elderly like hair wig. They walked to another section of the store and my mother finally looked at what I was looking at and I wanted to ask them some child like questions of my own curiosity. She looked and had some kind of fear and had surprise of what she saw. She grabbed my hand and I tugged and she said come on. She was not angry or fearful, more like as that of what a mother would like to protect her son of what she did not know of. We then heard another loud bang and we could not find them again in the store. She was just as surprised as I and I asked questions and talked about it with her too. We thought there might be a festival in another part of the city or he, the tall one, had stilts. Yet when I think back to that day his knees bent at the level of the five foot high lady's head; maybe of design? We later asked the cashier on duty and she was not aware of what happened but she knew of the loud banging sounds too and asked if there was any goods that fell in the back. We only told the truth and wondered for ourselves as well of what that was. Several years later the phar-x-more (pronounced phar-more) store as a nationwide chain went bankrupt and closed for good. It was that later fact and of what I know today that leads me to hypothesize that tall ceilings were not only part of the design of stores but that also of some kind of center for tall beings (of what only God or the divine wold truly know.) Maybe the loud banging noises were also of that of portals or time/inter-dimensional like devices being run; alas I might not ever know. As you shop, remember why the ceilings are tall and understand why, in a military since of things, of that why there are items on the top hard to reach shelf.

Later in the week or that same night when I went to bed, I had a visit from a light-being in my mind or my soul. A thing that asked me of what I was doing or who I was. As if it was checking up on me. I replied and said that as long as you are also a follower of the idea of love you may read my mind...or was it... you are brighter than me, I give up, you can read my mind. As if it was only by instinct the entity waved her/his hand and I was given a plan that they had, as if it was a blessing from God (as far as I know I claim nothing to be of a saint or angel...) The entity looked female but could also be androgynous as of what I know about ascension, things can become more androgynous as one gets closer to the top of the light "pyramid" so to speak. And as of what the song I mentioned earlier, maybe it was that of the blessings of life that can be and are that we shuld be thankful for. A few years later I gained a computer as of what my father purchased (mid 1996 to early 1997) and access to the internet was also a gateway to the strange and abundant noise of what we as humans converse today. As of what this also is, a light to shine though here today and tommorow.  (As a side note I also played too many video games as well.)


No comments:

Post a Comment