Featured Post

Military Patent Infringement (Pentagon takes your genius crap)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

****

So Syria is the defender; it may have been aggressive in the past. Thus all humans are sinners? Alike only that of what God could judge; O what brother/sister can achieve love in that kind of condition? Alas, if one has clothing and sits in the bomb ridden streets - that is so called heaven as it is privilege to be on earth.

http://youtu.be/PnyqLX5ycfQ


O what we build for us to do. As that it is the answer as the question for where we are:

part 1: http://youtu.be/St_GbHnlcsI

as they say we are already ascended masters. as they say we are already received our reward for the light (around minute 5:00 to 5:30) and asking for more is not going to give us more. So then when will the promise be fulfilled? (http://paoweb.com/sn120914.htm) Are we now our own enemy of our own minds? And the hearts that are connected to the mind via the present body? Is the dark of me going to be a universe of procrastinating purgatory as a form of vengeance? Is the light of me to become a slave of God? Endlessly working and processing energy of the earth to try to afford of my life? Of my wants and desires that have been close to my heart? Close to my heart from what I have experienced for my soul; as if soul-washed, heart-washed, brain-washed? Where will my soul go after now? As if a suicide would be better with the rules as they occur today. Will my reward be that of poverty in a wealthy country that wants to retain the idea that the truth is not worth too much (morally or monetized?) Is the path that I chose the road too low as if it was the mountain I though was unguarded by theives or other merchants? Or was that always the question today is the same as fear? Of what war is next in that as another 4th diemsional war between our visitors and the ones who send these messages? Is the fourth dimensional war still ongoing today; as part of diplomacy, as part of many nations; as part of being part instead of meaning of whole? Indeed, the worshipers of plants hoped it was closer to the light as they too understood the sun. It is they too who take for granted the same. It is nevertheless the same with me, as if giving was the same as receiving that the universe was inclined to make sure that Earth was treated the same. Nevermore the begging from I, tu, or id, it is the work that is the same without what rewards that abundance that could ever provide. Akin to treat the slaves and empire well. Akin to conquer and claim the soul of mine as dark by those powers who want me. Understood that my choice as to be greedy and a fourth and fifth dimensional war is still as part of the abundance that all of creation is true to me anyway. As to counting is caught up in the same, it is God who begs us to receive and give. It is art as this is. It is the universe one way or the other that is the art that paints the existence with the sacrifices of those's labor and toil that continues of me. Like I, of what dreams and reality is the same: a self sacrifice in search to make and build. A bridge across unbroken waters; a trust of features that budget the kind and woeful alike; a budget that keeps all in the same idea that those who cause war will end up in the same place as those who were evacuated (forced) in the great Spiral of Norway in 2009 (http://youtu.be/q3sC95Xv5Is). So, as of two of my ears are, one on the ground of spirit and the other in the abundance of business; alas it is the same as being a slave of both....yawn, my soul might die of boredom while my body rots while living off of God's energy. This is approprate fate for the likes of me, to steal a fortune of being afraid of money while the bully of counting is that aware from both ends of the alabe, jin, and karma.

May my prayer become a tool for the binary to....uh... what did I really want again? What did I really need? What is there a need to live or be in the world of death? Is my mind another incidence of improper use? Indeed it is so my child, you are not allowed to be on earth anymore..... well why not is not that what you instructed me to that of what you wanted? For I do not trust any other planet or existence in the universe.....you are going to have to get over that anxiety, that is what this universe is truly for. That there are many souls and beings that are warmed by your light, yet you try to shield it away from others?.....your sky police do it too.......you ask too many questions for being a "child" [sarcasic tone]..... Do you have any more money for me to keep the people employed?......no and I do know that is what they do not truly want; although work is important......indeed it was that I had to throw the idea of the faimly away in my awareness because of what you did with earth after the first heavenly dispute and war. I started that because they started to show up......do not lie to me, I know your feelings well.....I do not, for I dream my feelings and have been born this way (sun conjunct neptue) as what God has instructed me to do so....you bullied him for it......and the wars and the slavery and earth as a beaten and battered woman is what we got in return. For there is a man in my consciousness and dreams that tell me that I am the troublemaker. I tried to take over Neptune and shine light ever farther; yet your space police stopped them. Are you trying to trick me?.....no.....well who and what is the politics of what you have going on? A shadow game or fog of war is what is here........and that is your lesson you learned back in the late 1990's and by then there were plans ready and in place communicated by your dark master in your mind to throw planes in those buildings; run amok with commerce; and cause self-esteem problems with all those who you were talking with. Since then earth's assertion has always been a mess. What is your aim? Is it that "love" in trying to create a freak half light-half dark breed baby as if it was the other fish of picies or the bucket of Aquarius? do you think I am stupid? Do you know where I was born before God? Do you know what kind of life or light that I am? Do not question me that way of to what I am doing?..... It was not that, it is of a warning that.....of what.....that a darker thing.......I was born in total darkness and found that thing called light..... you truly do not know what I found down here that earth may have passed though; or even below that do you? For banks are meant to keep it a way. You told me to build banks for so many eons and civilizations. It is what enslaved the wanders of space and harvesters of the mass, gravity, and temperature and a thing more devious then what light could ever cure.......Do not co-create that. it has occurred in other universes too. you think you have found some thing like that?......indeed for it is the opposite of will and does not like or will use fear. it is the paranoia beyond the next move of things. if you have already have seen it then has it infected those realms of where you live?.....we have manged it out and it became apart of your universe as well. More of a bad consequence of finding those kinds of feelings. in fact it is part of the rehabilitation process of novelty. earth was sent as a platform for God to diagnose what was going on in this area of existence and why there was a war of that kind of magnitude. you being apart of it did not help. you developed an ego that was nearly unsolvable until there was an intervention plan in place and of your civilization's choices at hand. then things became more arduous when the banks became funders of war and negative feelings by vector of enslavement. Thanks for making sure they were not to come up here....... and of why me? is it that kind of soul contracts that evolved into madness? is it the same as any other idea? is that my soul is of a light that you cannot or do now trust dearly to allow such a contract? in short is that why you contracted God to be a contract dealer as like and akin to those who exist here?.....you bring up an interesting point....and that is the same danger that is here, that is the same danger as if of the water into the air is the labor to hold a mirror to reflect the feelings and diplomacy you want with this world. that is the dark's new nature; or at least of that of what I am able to observe. and if that is the true lesson and of why the annuniki volunteered to descend to guide us humans as well, then so be it anyway. then I am still confused on why there is a fourth dimensional war going on here on earth? that must be the nature of arbitrage and thus the anonymity of money's transactional nature.....there will be a day you will rest forever, until then you will not get your reward as your race and planet are contracted with me for light and the science of it by the Arcturian.

[I might be crazy too...]

part 2: http://youtu.be/vx3Y047MXgQ

No comments:

Post a Comment