Featured Post

Military Patent Infringement (Pentagon takes your genius crap)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Earth/Gaia/Chi'taia is the Consequence

Earth is the consequence of God creating on behalf of Prime Creator. Then and now as always it pains me to say as if I need chains by their forging to stay sane. Yet, my soul will wither in that since of existance all due to the chaos that we are planed to be born in. So, such war as a consequence to get rid of me because I wanted to become efficient in your creation? To me not to do a thing all becuase to respect you and your creation by mandate of those who manage your voice (Vatican.) In the currency now traps the stability and foundation of which the idea of vibration stands. O, of what creation was that a good idea in a universe where people can hear each other's thoughts? Indeed, it is not but a way to bully in another way. To check the balance as if it is a way to watch the grass grow and charge a tax for it. All that is a way to monitor the children's begging and a way to monitor the diplomacy of the mantion and box that God is stuck inside of. Indeed, the universe is nothing more than the paradise of torture and death to feed the life that it suckles upon. I want to be free of this. When will I be free? If only but a moment before my parents issue a social security number? O, what sacrifice as a blunder my life is becoming. A chance they gave but the fear others wanted me to partake of. As if it is the chaos that many others do not want to issue; but it is the sacrifice of my soul to the darkness that all persons and corporations that have money are doomed to have their legs chopped off and act no labor to give. Indeed, my empire of shit awaits me...in sadness that to have partaken to know that God and Prime Creator are against me with my own mind and heart. My own light is not for them. My own soul is only but a hologram (as the same as yours) mimicked by a mashine that wants to watch humans play. Then when you are done and dead then the "earth" eats to recycle and replant. The most sacred of such watch us humans try to understand the uses of such things....yet created as slaves, we are always looking to others to give our complaints too and build a pyramid of labor for thy ego. Indeed, we are the epitome of the universe's scam artists who have created this idea today. We are the result of a foul play to rescue selfishness from what it wants to hold on to. For the statues that judge humanity are themselves selfish enough not to labor. For the collective is itself the want of all individuals to have freedom and point of view thereof. Indeed, we, I are nothing but the dirt that slave for love, mind, heart, soul, others. In the madness of the creator gods, we are only taking their broken landfill pieces to make a go at life, and hope that planning is nothing more than a way to make the picture more beautiful, if only the light itself is not tainted with memories.

Hark, that pain of the soul to reincarnate though the shadow of God. To harvest the memories as if it was trash of a life. To want the darkness that God calls it so, is that all what is left that we have to harvest. To plant a seed itself asks that to labor, even from such curiosity or boredom too, itself is the sin. Then in the end it is, that when after Andromeda and the Milky Way merges together we are to become lonely in space and time; to drift among the river and land that we respect our home to be, Earth (Gaia, or by any-other name....) An ascension dream to become better than these feelings are themselves the work that they have rejected though the sins of the visitors. Then, O, what work and ignorance have I become in the want of money and tool to etch my soul? An adult that God sees and says "O, hell no" or "another try in a lifetime." This reward of today is, only what I know is best to try to escape the pain that the dark wants me to have.

Indeed, we are nothing more than the wine and throb ourway to hell. The angry father and mother abandon's their children's vibrations be. Indeed it is the children, as so I, who knows that their only creation was to mine the gold of the earth and never seek the light again......

In tears departed to cling onto the dreams that are nothing more than entertainment in waiting for more light to become; farewell to the Aquarius dream to I; who have tainted the gifts of the visitors.


No comments:

Post a Comment