Featured Post

Military Patent Infringement (Pentagon takes your genius crap)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Search This Blog

Friday, December 19, 2014

They are not going to cancle out the debts are they?

Warning; the surprise will not happen. Creativity controls are being placed in all over the place. Be very careful in your endeavors.


Hopefully the light does not become a bug zapper. would the rope from light really be a leash or a creative commons for playing with death? Humanity hung themselves with God's intervention. What will you do with your awakening? I know I know too much as with the statue people know that to be. I know I saw the contract being there on the table between God and Prime Creator that day. I know many things that was ruining my empire eventually. I know my existence is only that of failure of greed. I know they do not want a soul like mine....too creative....too artistic with the mind and thoughts. As if to use the creator beings as paint brushes. That itself is the noose they will build for me. A containment of fear is that all the rape I can handle....A way to save my jumbled mind and a way that the light has defeated itself in me. A way to try to extract the same. A way to defeat an insane soul like mine. A way to prove that God is greedy with me. A way to steal a fake kind of wealth that my body did not want. My soul has moved with pleasure in that of what God really was to me. O, in kind heart you try to expose me to be. Instead it was nothing more than work that was always here to do. Work.....work....work.....ensavery of others is the work.....work.....work.....play tomorrow is not any other kindness there is to be. Especially when my parents gave me things that I now must pay for. Pay forward to death of their souls that the dark purposely tricked the human leadership to do in the chaos of the markets there be.....in work.....work.....work...

I am the warning for all of you to stay away from the thing I built. I am a warning that ego is tainted with greed by Prime Creator's darkness control network systems.

Help?? Is there help??? will only the Milky Way and Andromeda merger be the only last thing left for us to be near in the light? Help. Help. Help.....

A light lost is a flame not needed. as the cold itself is an information, a feeling and no light there to be is the same as to feel the cold. So, no light, no cold. Is that the truth of the matter? Is that the hell you warn us about? Is that what you want us to be? Is that why you sent to police to us, to at least be fearful of the dark they come from. Is that the love you want us to be? A form of fear? A form of truth? Is that why they adjudicated that my mind is too dangerous and that pure darkness is what is needed for my medicine? Even a pin prick of light might be that of too much for myself to handle. That is truly where ego will go is it not.

Good by Prime Creator; Good by God. I know that I am a tainted soul as what you planed with that of Earth/Gaia to be for me. The madness that is the same as the markets up there is the same as down here. No longer will you have to deal with me even though I tried to help the earth as much as what others would "allow" me to do. A hostage is what a hostage in fate is to me to be. Transmuted back into the dark to mine forever the gold that the slave artists want me to be. And that is the truth of my soul. Good by life; I wanted to respect you more; yet, the price was to high for my body or "soul" to climb.


No comments:

Post a Comment