Featured Post

Military Patent Infringement (Pentagon takes your genius crap)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Search This Blog

Monday, December 15, 2014

I Would Like to Meet You :)

I would like to meet you.

I do not have the money to meet with you personally but would like to know why you keep reading my blog, It is nice to know that there are readers of what I think and know should be common knowledge.

First tier readers = 8  readers who read me constantly on every post. [guardians or prison guards; read entertainment and social commentary]
Second tier readers = 1 reader who reads me with certain posts related to [escalated complaints]
Third tier readers = 3 - 5+ readers who read me with certain posts related to [Universal management systems? Accidental readers (extra-count?)]

Yes, I use these posts to diagnose my reader base. And that probably means that you will probably still try to test me so in that way (one reader printing or copy-pasting into connected emails and such to skip the counter trigger would not surprise me; although make me a little concerned about my own safety; or ever that of what I am telling you now. (as poor military-diplomacy tactic.))

earth is only in quarantine because of me and my thought forms....I know my life will become forever a prison as that is what the light wants? My choices only became because of my own mind and heart I have failed to trust because of the organs God allowed me to have. [And here I use God as the shovel to dig a grave for my soul.]

Clue: This area of darkness is a bindery post where the crystals come together (the primary reason for third and fourth dimension system settings.)


In any-case; If you wish to ask for a free consultation, pleae email me at arostert@ncsu.edu and please let me know about your concerns about and of me?

No comments:

Post a Comment