Featured Post

Military Patent Infringement (Pentagon takes your genius crap)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Acronym GOD

GOD = General On Demand

As every army has a god. So too does the truth of what the war is. As I always wish to get away from such disaster: military action, war, conflict. I am sure the ascentiom always has had an affect on you too, but to be a warrior is indeed the flaw of love and the fear. If only there was a way out of such in this neutral universe where no idea was to be born. Like I, there is a flaw of this consciousness of God where the generals use a fact as a weapon instead of a lie as a pill. Like neo in the matrix movies, I feel like I have to choose between the red or blue pill where all I really want is the purple pill or one of yellow.

Now you know the truth. There will always be an armed force to reckon with in light or dark. Taken for granted and used as labor forever by the dark or the light. The greatest catch 22 ever divided.

No comments:

Post a Comment