Featured Post

Military Patent Infringement (Pentagon takes your genius crap)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Search This Blog

Monday, August 25, 2014

Creativity and Hinderance

Creativity can go awry, it is the moment humans come together. Together they pass rules of behavior where to monitor their creative forces, thus itself deems a creative force monitors itself and in the right conditions they will pass laws to regulate that creativity. Dark or light, it does not matter it is inevitable that the creative force will seek to regulate itself, in some manner. In some way. 

Yet in all existence; will that creativity become a hindrance, that as too much regulation as a way to stifle what is necessary to allow the mind and heart to love each other? I wonder in my own creative imagination. Yet, this might just be as much as a creative hindrance as of it to itself the problem of the thing itself. I ask myself that question in all of my days and nights. A question of what next to have of being creative itself. If the dark the paint that I cover on the white board? If the dark the board itself? Is the dark creative and because it is low on God's scale of dimensions of light that creativity, abundance, and self-love itself the problem? Is the heart suppose to survive the lowest dark to spread more light? I ask these questions as that creativity commands me so; creativity asks me to ask if I can trust it to deliver what the universe wants me to have it so. And I accept it, that creativity and the madness that can come from it as it give me experience that God has built as a fence of it.

Thus I know that weapons are stranger than the fiction that the dark wants us to have. That creativity is only another form of dark compared to the light of God. As what exists is all that there needs to be as then why be more creative? Is it a race to the end of some kind of means that might not be truly creative and/or is just a blatant Hindrance of things? A way to weed out the weaklings? This truth I know as it is here on earth in the soil and of lower organisms; so then it be true of us humans; in a collective or individually? 

I now know this to be so. Every layer we go through as evolution of the light and soul is a mechanism to breed God's army when one day we have a war against the forces of dark. As that is what earth kind of is anyway. 

I also know that this means that I am dangerous and being shunned out of society because of these kinds of thoughts. They are too dangerous and I know that my next lifetime by karma will or might not be so pleasant as the rape and torture of my soul might be the next creative thing I can only do as a poor person. The next idea I am contemplating is that how much of a bully must I be to that of myself as to harm the soul within? Why you may ask? Because it is the only thing a poor person can do when the entire world knows that every single thing must be counted and seriously scrutinized for the safety and well-being of the mind and heart. The safety and well-being of the kindred soul within without the freedom that must be true in a place called heaven or earth. Likewise, sometimes I know that God is only advertising earth for reincarnation; as each moment that goes by I hear my soul make the wrong moves as to the judgement of others who wish to hire me. Why is labor such a thing taken too seriously? If I had to remake myself I know that the mind and heart would be of one organ so that God could try to solve it? Then again, maybe my reincarnation of another day will be just only a thing not wanted by others. Another weak thing that others see me as  and myself wish and aspiring to be strong. Yet, the bully-ness is just that as both ways from what judgment be. 

Maybe these thoughts are just from the boardoom of wishing to make a sale, or wishing to have love become or that awaiting a false promise of wealth. When I was young I had the thought of: "if you do not complain about your life, you will be able to get out of the thing you are in. Do not try to kill your father or harm another soul. You are precious to me. Sincerely, God." Alas, I feel like I failed. I failed because there were others in my life that liked to kill and do very mean things to others (like war, 9/11,3/11, Waco, TX, etc...) Maybe these feelings came from others that I have felt (see previous postings.) Likewise, what was my life plan and how did I wander from it? Was poverty part of the plan because such wealth to the world would make all students (humans as a species) of becoming gods or angles themselves? I know from my dreams of being shaken and stirred up in sleep in order for me not to become a successful being as by definition of an American dream (which is not a reality in the first place.) Now I am stuck in such a dream that is turning into a nightmare with weird hopes and dreams of reincarnation in order to use that knowledge as a weapon. Lastly, I know I wish to have a heart again and need to ascend these feelings again. 

Now I know as this is the proof and lengthy idea that my life was nothing more than the creativity of the light using me as a punching bag for what I did in the age of Leo. 13000 years ago that was what the earth was in and the fire rose high with tall buildings of Atlantis and Lemuria. I worked as a consultant and child in one of the many imagination pools of workers in Atlantis high rise tower. Then on the screen, I saw that they took my advise of drilling a hole into the earth; then I had the though of "they are idiots for taking my suggestion seriously." Even then, as like today, I feel that the world and darkness was nothing but a joke to play with; as that may be so, I knew that they were stupid, but not that stupid to "punch" a hole into the earth. Maybe my karma is true for me to write this kind of blog. Maybe, I am to be the sacrifice for the western ideals of cruel and arcane disclosures; to become poor again for the ironic crime I have committed that today I wish not to do ever again. I do not want to aide and abed the enemy of God (darkness); yet is my anger and fear doing so? (Probably and yes.) Today, I wish and try my best not to work as the labor taxes and creativity that comes from my mind can also be that to be a danger to all and hopelessly aide and abed the enemy; but what poverty helps me to do so, to build the idea that I am not so great after all and give ideas of the future that we are all hollow minds near Gods ever gripping love of "you children are being punished with abundance and wealth. With the minds of tomorrow and solitude of the darkness that be nothing but the pain we trade with each other. Truth is important and you killed many who wished it so out of earth it be. May creativity be a gift of full consciousness become your new novelty' have fun with it and do not destroy yourselves in the process. Think better thoughts children; the truth will set you free", And from my own mind (tonyotag now speaking) just watch out for the fly-paper is what the new spiritual main message is now. As that is the collective covanance of the humans, just like insects and if you kill one insect it is not that big of deal. Like I, I am not that big of a deal, just a person hearing the nuisance of existence and the trade of light that appears from our perspective in this darkness (compared to God's position.) Therefore, why should not one person be killed if all life if precious? Therefore the beings form other worlds helping us might just be now the dark compared to what God has in store for us earthly humans.

All are one enough to feel the pain of each-other

-------
Side-note: It is my mistake for not becoming a welder and owning enough land to protect it form the western oligarchs of hate and doom. But it is very hard to do so when they own the vehicles to be like a tower in the sky (UFO's.)




No comments:

Post a Comment