Featured Post

Military Patent Infringement (Pentagon takes your genius crap)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Search This Blog

Monday, August 11, 2014

[UPDATED] How did I get Here?


I read this post on Towards Emancipation written by B. Fulford:

http://eclinik.wordpress.com/vital-issues/ben-fulford/long-term-scenarios-for-the-planet-earth-negotiated-between-the-various-secret-societies/

In the article it mentions that the pentagon (or, at least the pro-disclosure agents in the United States Armed forces) wishes to have America to become just like a Star Trek meritocracy where one earns ones rights to become instead of just being given it so. This is true to many extents; however, I have stated on this blog that it is a two way transaction. How can one become responsible if others do not wish to give? It is the salesman problem. If I am a shopkeeper and wish to sell my earth-friendly wares, then how can I sell them when no one has money to purchase them? How does one sell if all horde the gold? Maybe this is why fiat currency is perfect if it is directed to the mailboxes of those who settle instead of being pioneers. (Note, there is a perfectly good reason and love of the earth itself for both settlers and pioneers, for where will the next generation settle if there are no new pioneers for an ever growing population?)

The answer comes in the the riddle itself, just give the money and have voluntary reduced indebtedness. Allow debt to expire when it can be collected as a gift to the user of the good or service at hand. Business bartering is also a great way to work around this problem although with an accrual accounting system. It is best to forgive or pay off previous accounts payable (AP) with account receivable (AR) matching practices. For example: If company A and B trade with each other, company A has $100 AR debts with company B and company B has $100 of AR debts with company A then it is entirely conceivable that both debts should be a wash or cancel each other out. These types of barters can also be reported and adjusted for partial amounts with cash boot for taxes and other non-direct trades. (I might have mentioned this in an earlier post.)

Lastly, money and counting these things are just weird and can become very convoluted to the degree of the user or society. So many transactions can happen at once that there might not be any other recourse to counting such transactions unless done by a machine. Which is true as of today. Computers are utilized for if not all but of most accounting transactions and also be used for logistical transactions for economy coordination. It would not surprise me if the pentagon and other large scale organizations also have the same kind of logistical organization software used to spy upon the electronic financial trnsactions of the world, let alone their own personnel's transactions. (Think about how much they have the National Security Agency.)

-----------------------------------------------------------

[Original Post]

Dear World and Universe:

My ego wishes to express the love that I feel right now as I have been outside in the wilderness loving the trees and grass; but, it might be too late as I am not so very enthralled about my position in society. Yet, it is OK as I know that I am powerful in my being-ness and and wish to help others beyond my capacity. Indeed, I am quite apologetic as what I did to this world several years ago in about the year 2008-2009 time frame. But first, I wish to express my gratitude for the wisdom of those who enforce the rules of ascension. As today roils to a close (as of writing it is dusk) I am delighted that my mind is again in a deep fog, entrapment, and knowing that the energies are upgrading.

During 2008-2009, I had several thoughts that money was a sin all due to the factors that are playing out at the time on the world stage and the history of money that I knew then from online, YouTube accounts, posting that the world families were in a war between the light and the dark (or at least a survival method of understanding.) At the time, I completed a soul summoning of light by believing my heart was fully open and could take anything, even the assimilation of chem-trails and pollution to become what today would be called a super hero. I abused this power by getting the dark to pay attention to me instead of the world as I knew it would be a method of getting several armies out of the way of destroying earth or at least take some energy away from other efforts. At the time it was information that I knew of being generated by the realms of spirit and needed to be dealt with as an open population to attack is especially vulnerable by the dark to attack (today that is not true as Novelty is at zero.) This might have been a mistake due to several factors of my own personal life becoming impoverished except access to a computer and family still accompanying me; however, I know that in the end it was worth it as Earth is now guaranteed to ascend into the fifth dimension. I am willing to do it again if the chance becomes real and sufficiently endorsed by heaven to complete such an action. Yet, maybe this type of thinking was itself a mistake as now it is seen as a bad thing to do (fifth dimension ideals.) But, when I came across this message on rainbow abundance it gave me some relief that maybe I did what I was suppose to do:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xCR3y98ruY

Likewise, the bigger picture was self trained in me but only on a biased basis. Many years ago when I was a kid with a computer in 1996-1997 time frame; I bought a video game called Civilization II by Sid Meier. It may have brainwashed me in some kind of way because I saw the buildings in them and thought if a plane went in one of them what would be one of the political ramifications? Did I affect them or did I get an accidental read on George W. Bush when he visited the Raleigh, NC area in the early 2000 (or in 1999) presidential campaign. He literally was across the street from the school I was attending speaking and greeting for campaign favors. What I knew was some of the internet rumors at the time of 9/11 (William Cooper, Behold A Pale Horse) but not so much of the connection. Now I wish I knew better and listed to the spiritual masters to my addiction and affliction of gaming so many years ago. I can only imagine what would have happened if I bought a quickbooks program instead of that game; however, this is just hindsight and is only for your information.

A few nights ago [I am writing this on 8/11/2014], I had a dream that was quite informative of my own psyche. I was in a contained room when a man walked in saying that they found the culprit. And then the lights dimmed down and the door with light coming from it became shut. the room was then dark. The answer to the dream is me becoming dark and nefarious to what was happening in the world; or at least my influence upon Earth's peoples. Maybe it is the forces of light have figured out that I am not as innocent as I proclaim; and, that is true. And I really regret it and wish to find forgiveness with the wisdom that I can present to them of solutions of how business finance can be used to minimize money utility and maximize personal sovereignty, social oneness, utility spread, and eventually obsolete the currency itself. Currency is only a patch for a system of beings to come together and be united in trade under one ideal or governance; therefore, causing some form of cooperation instead of fighting and bitter rivalry with supply and demand. This is why I have though about accounting as a profession; unfortunately, it is also a curse as currency is deemed only great for third and fourth dimensional creatures. Fifth and higher dimensional planets gain a great burden with money being used for nefarious things and is not really unconditional love that is required for the level.

In as much end as I could succumb too during this transit, I most humbly wish all those and myself the highest love possible. It is my current fear of corporate governance change and how laws are written today (including NESARA and GESARA) due to plans that I have set out for myself way before 9/11... But even then, I wonder what I am. Even if I was in a dark room, I know that my light will come out with unconditional love. That, where I am I am and there I shall beleive that my light shall become the love like the light from the sun.


Sincerely,

tonyotag


No comments:

Post a Comment