Featured Post

Military Patent Infringement (Pentagon takes your genius crap)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

New Info Today

[An older draft that I have been working on::: posted due to frequency of time and length of posting]



Read this first: http://paoweb.com/sn081214.htm
[especially citing paragraphs 3 and 4]

As anybody reading my blog. I have suggested that the mid 1990s was when the Anunnaki left this planet or at least the dark side to free humanity. Unfortunately, our leaders kept the world in the dark about so much enlightened technology. So, where are my rewards for having my previous generations' government head honchos keep me and my generation in such reincarnation enslavement? Such a question will appear in this disclosure. There will always be a generation caught in the middle of all of this "shit" and I bet the disclosure police in the universe and galaxy also know this to be true. It will be interesting where real estate values will be and how people will value such things in the future especially where bureaucracy is concerned.

-----------------------

When this happens, we as a people need to remember the equations that I published on this blog. Note that if anyone uses these equations in their academic papers, business purposes, and/or blogs please let me know before using by emailing me. If you have sent an email please wait 48 hour turnaround time and if you have not heard back from me then please use citing this website-blog: tonyotag.blogspot.com/[specific webpage/blog post]

C = consumption
S = savings
I = income
L = loans

C + S = I + L when time is at limit to zero from the positive vector we live in (ie moving forward in time) or presented at lim t --> 0 where t = time' however if taxes are also calculated from income, then t = taxes and m = time [Thus this governs any structure as time

divide equation by income

C/I + S/I = I/I + L/I lim t -> 0  ---------- now one has found Marginal propensity to consume plus Marginal propensity to save equals the sum of the marginal propensity to produce income (in this case it is one (1) but can be lower as income can be divided by net income after taxes or I/nI as nI = I - t as t = taxes OR both income counters in the nominator or denominator can be ordinary income or net income. For simplicity it will only be ordinary income. added to I/I is marginal propensity to loan.

Thus MPC + MPS = 1 + MPL lim t -> 0

If you have studied economics, one should come across the equation of MPC + MPS = 1 and know that the MPL and lim t -> 0 are new findings that I am claiming. If you find an earlier verified work that explains the same thing then please bring it to my attention at arostert@ncsu.edu and I will make a note of it on my blog.

Going further with this formula with net taxes and net income settings:

C+t/I-t + S/I-t = I-tp/I-t + L/I-t lim m -> 0 as tp = payroll tax and t is taxes m is time

since the denominator is all the same lets just look at the numerators

C + t for consumption and any taxes the government uses to consume as well (this is at the macroeconomic level but can be used as the same per household. (Wait, what about sales taxes? Sales taxes are used for local redistribution methods only and usually are for necessary natural monopoly services that the government issues as a natural arbitrage for its citizens' consumption. Assuming a structure that consumption is maximized.)

I-tp = income minus any payroll taxes due to a lag in time and governmental accounting networks. Likewise, governmental arbitrage and the law of large numbers can seriously effect purchasing guidelines in the short term but balance out in the long term as the government spends the money.

If I = government spending (G) and private GDP (Yp) spending then I = G + Yp or otherwise known as Gross Domestic Product total

then solve for consumption and savings with tax implications

C + S  = G + Yp - t - t - tp + L lim m --> 0
C + S  = G + Yp - 2t - tp + L lim m --> 0  therefore, taxes are taken twice over as government consumption is used as a natural monopoly to make consumption of the populous "efficient." Note that if taxes were sales taxes then the C + t  term wold be C -t term and nullify taxes anyway except for any kind of payroll taxes (tp).

The tax inefficiency provides additional profits elsewhere in the economy:

t = (G+Yp+L -C-S)/ (2+P) lim m-> 0 (note that the limit is still enforced) as t is the total tax fraction of the economy relative to two plus the payroll cash flow of taxes; the (2+p) term. Note that the answer is kind of weird and is still being researched for efficient taxes and well being. Not also that taxes are reduced from consumption and savings (household benefits) and only increases when GDP (or income) grows or lending grows.

-----------

lets explore C + S = I +L lim m -> 0 the basic function that we started with.

Find interest rates related to this equation.

therefore we can borrow from utility theory that I = sum of PXi where P is prices of each good or service X and X is the good in question and i is the counter of every single good and/or service available. Sum is the sum array (math capital sigma symbol.) In our case:

PC + PS = I + PL lim m -> 0 or the sum of income and lending is equal to the sum of consumption and savings with relative prices thereof.

Is there a PI or a price of income? Yes for labor  but for this example we are going to leave P = 1 or nonexistent ( 1*x = x principle)

Pc and Ps are prices related to those quantity mechanisms.

Then solve for the unified interest rate and measure its separation or distance from Librium; if Ps and Pl are the interest rates for savings and loans respectively.

Union is my attempt to provide an equilibrium point of those variables and is marked by u() meaning union of variables x, y, z etc... The union may be a difference or sum of the variables.

equation A:
(I-PcC)/u(S-L) = Ps,l lim m -> 0 = the price or interest rate of savings and loans. Note that the union of savings and loans is a difference equation where Ps,l is the prices of such items are found at natural equilibrium. If one wanted to shop for rates in various accounts, then one wold only need to subtract one from the other to know if spending or saving is worth more than the other. Likewise, this equation is quite simple and can be used for judgement purposes. (example product is a bank account or IRA used for investment needs.)

Equation B:
(I - PsS + PlL)/ C = Pc lim m -> 0 is for consumer price index


(I - PsS)/u(C-L) = Pc,l lim m -> 0 is interest rate difference for consumer based credit institutions akin to credit cards and bank lending models for when to raise or decrease rates due to GDP growth or fed funds rates.

From these equations can come new insights between the dark and light forces.

If we compare equations A and C we see two different markets for investments and consumption loans that can be compared for the utilization of lending sources and the principle of how to increase income or reduce the burden of costs.













No comments:

Post a Comment