Featured Post

Military Patent Infringement (Pentagon takes your genius crap)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 21, 2014

A Dream a Few Nights Ago...

 Written on 8/9/2014:

A few nights ago I awoke from a dream. I was playing with something in my hand or playing in my mind when a female like voice talked to me and I could hear their minds speak. The female said: "I do not like this one." Her superior or mentor then said to her "I know, just read to him it will be OK." (maybe paraphrase, it has been a while. Then I heard her read the document where it sounded like it was from the Galactic Federation of Light/love or something...http://paoweb.com/updates.htm

I awoke from the dream and remembered some of what was said and it may be of a future reading of something? I am not sure but it had the same tone. I am also not sure if I am going nuts. I am quite sure that they mean well for all and I could be part of their plan? Am I nuts/crazy? I am not sure.

[I think I helped cause ego on planet earth become declared false by Heaven and I am sorry but I have been awaiting for the dark side to tell the truth and it is like watching grass grow under two feet of snow; it really is not happening. In fact, I would really like the dark, but only God could handle it supposedly...? I and many souls on this planet need dark at a prescribed amount to live forever, yet the darkside really is being reluctant and God is greedy to have attention to? I am not sure if this is the truth of the matter, but I am really scared for my life and soul right now and I really wish to break the fear in me and make it love; yet I am poor enough not to pursue my dreams because both sides (light and dark) are fighting each-other and that is not Aquarius for an Aquarian mind. It is not appropriate for war. It is not appropriate for any kind of conflict, civilian or otherwise. Yet, will it be reality if it were not a dream?]

I am quite confused in my life. Will I die from it? Will disclosure and refunded America happen before I loose my house, money, and other things; where, then a street bumb (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bumb)? A street bumb who knows how society is best constructed with the dark and everyone lives happly ever after? Maybe? It is a question that could have been and not be so, all because everyone is afraid of relaxation and easy does it labor.

Many years ago before World War I, there was a Jehovah Witness preacher, I forgot the name, that said there would be 20 or 30 hour work weeks in the future because of productivity gains were so high that people could afford to work less. What a bunch of bull shit. What a bunch of fucking bull shit as heaven speeds up the light clock to erase the thought gains. The dark keeps throwing hissy fits. The business realm is too greedy for its own understanding of the sin/demon. Do they even know how much the oil men of the Americas were not tied into the Nazi regime until the 1930's? I know, I know how many lies exist in order to keep sanity in the people. Maybe God did it so that there is a war on the millennial generation (born between 1980-2000's) because of some kind of fear against them? 1984 was the year of the Wood Rat the first year a very long cycle. Maybe the war and the macroeconomic viewpoints of this lost American generation is better suited to become poorer and seen as the best bumb's in the world. I do not know as of yet. All I know is that I am just a smart guy trying to live his life and keep enough wealth to separate myself from society; yet, the mob's money keeps dragging me back into the dungeon of life. Life itself without pure love is so called hell? Maybe a true hell is not having a heart or a mind? A world of "not's." Don't do this, don't do that. A world where propaganda has turned on itself and into the irony of tests forever. Tests for the soul, tests for the school, tests for the employer (understandable.) I am sick and tired of working, it was like that universe was destined me to work anyway. Sure I understand that trust is damming oneself to give; yet to give until one has lost love for oneself? Giving until no one person has any kind of idea on what to do? I wonder who or what is caught up into this idea of heaven on stick or hell in a hand-basket. I really do not want to work for the dark...period. I really want to boycott them...but no my parents, disease, a need to be better than my taxes, debts, I think we need to have a complete mental day. A holiday. A holiday for mental day. The day where all advertisements are trying to not advertise their product. People do anything. There are no rules except for whatever. Whatever you want. There are no cashiers that day, people take off the shelves in orderly fashion place in car to take home and do not have a bill. Why, the bill or receipt has an advertisement on it. More Nazi advertisements on it (local or national.) Maybe the media will pick up on this...O yea, who needs the main stream media when the internet exists. [By the way the internet was released by the CERN and connected to very wealthy individuals.]

At this point I wonder what and where my soul is going? I wonder how many regrets I have because the UFO's are saving us from our own standards of disaster. They are giving information and that will not be kind in 1000 years when the dark feminine powers of Aquarius kick in. I want my dark body so I can kick the ass that did this. Maybe it was myself? Maybe I am the reincarnation of Hitler or I watched too much History channel as a kid. Where was my happiness in all of this? Where is the madness and calmness I was promised by the dark for this lifetime? (Maybe I am asking for too much?) My feelings are being spaghettified and my heart and mind are worried that they will not make it though this weird crap called social transformation. It always happens in my life, planet after planet, and all I want to do is go home. I am done. Cooked, ready to come out of the creativity oven called the universe. The universe where prime creator, God, and friends abuse the information that comes out of it. Humans may just be formats of information that exist via DNA and other stuff/happenings. So, that may just be a kind of hell that exists. I see the carrot on the stick (UFO's) and told to me that immortality and heaven is on it, now go get it. Well, how poor do I have to be in order to not be able to get the carrot on the end of the stick?

Why should that be the goal? I know I want better feelings for myself. I know I want Earth so I can control heaven all for myself (nefarious though.) Why, because maybe I hatched the most crazy plan after all and the gods conspired against me.

--------

Written just now:

So then where will my freedom be? As poverty or as thought of as wealthy? Will paperwork as what I am fearful of become my doom (either as computer information or paperwork filed with others?) Will my fear of money be that of a creation of the light be my own downfall for what freedom God wishes to give to me? As a thief that I was promised by the dark to become (stealing my parents' wealth so I can enslave others, or at least escape other's torments of their wishing minds) wealthy and seperated while creating my own light for the world to follow. Yet my own downfall was witnessing the destruction of economics as a guide rather than the military industrial complex as itself was the origin of all human life (see the movie Oblivion.) Maybe this has become the idea to kill the entrepreneur because they do not do any of the work themselves as presented by the latest political movement in the last 300 years (I am referencing Carl Marx of at the least.) Yet, is not God's project and the freedom given to us as people an entrepreneur spirit idea? Maybe I should not mix the two and understand that freedom comes from the idea of knowing that God understands that we are physiologically tortured souls. An understanding that we are to assume freedom when the dark ones of the universe become the trainers of ourselves? Why is that the case? Is it that the plan from the beginning of war itself was of God's idea from the ancharian alliance? If so was it to stop a mad man like me from assuming that I can become an entrepreneur for him in the fourth dimension? Or is it that poverty shall follow me because the dark ones of the universe are always going to be in a fourth dimensional trap that they started? Was it my ego that is the enemy? Is it that my questions are a form of regret and pain? Reincarnation will not happen to me. As I give up and do not want to participate in life as it has become a game. I value my memories of this life, all of them and wish not to sell them (as if I can, as I know I cannot.) Maybe when prime creator agreed with God to create life that the rule was "Yes, but only if all can have telepathy" in order to cut off the idea of arbitrage, because the fourth dimension requires arbitrage. I wish to understand if freedom is only of earth or of other places in the Milky Way? Of other places in the universe? Of all who know God? Who want to respect? Maybe time is a form of love for me and only me and my kind. Maybe I am selfish too much and the silence and begging that I know is coming is itself the idea that I am useless to God'[s army that I complain about because I had an entrepreneur spirit abused by others. Thus I ask the questions to my self that my ideas are not mine anyway are of others of who I steal (via thought forms and given by the galatic police.) Maybe I am nothing because whatever I see or know are complains to work more with the same pay as slaves for all, including me. Thanks alot parents, cominglers, and the unions, political idiologs and others in my life idolizing work instead of the entrepreneur who knows how to abuse all life for greed and money. Yes, I wish to house the people, yet the earth is the house that the cabal with to make sure to keep me away from it. My value to prime creator has become a cold heart because the light of the sun is itself makes no value of me. Maybe I abandoned my dream because reality was blessed into me years ago; or a vision quest by my soul due to me watching movies over the last several years. I am so very confused and do not know if I can be brave anymore because peace is a form of war and war is itself war. Or is it the fear that peace could turn into war or having fun in doing so, or nature as a war against it is constriction; the same kind of construction that America built due to Jesus being a carpenter? But using my entrepreneur-ship would be for the benefit for truth, to give such profits to those who want to give humanity a vision to what was kept hidden. To give to those of which I was only privy to by the internet's backwater bungalows and meditation forums; a vision of a future with plants growing out of buildings and buildings being living things instead of energy hogs as what they are today.

Maybe when I have my own dream of being an owner and financially secure will I ever know that the universe is truly falling apart except for a light that will reign supreme several billion years from now. Maybe it is vengeance that drives my choices to live in misery instead as to give me the pleasure that I desire today; why, as if it was of God's order to do so. I became scared in my life, because of what others do with money to give freedom to themselves instead of to others. It was money that is the way to burn. it is my slavery that I must create for myself because to become significant in the eyes of God is to become part of an army battling the dark and more war that I wish to to have anymore. I was always waiting to have permission from God and always knowing that to wait for permission means that I am only but a soldier to receive the pain from God itself. As I do, every day as if I am the Antichrist receiving the pain on the other end of the wire from Jesus' rustication. And I wish to get away from this because I wish not to have these thoughts anymore; I wish to be with nature and the sun; I wish to be still and in light; alas, the enslave-ists are like plants that crowd the forest floor. O, yet, is not that victim be of me? To find a way to always be a victim in order for God to place laws and order here? Maybe I am not; but only a miner in the dark parts of the universe of thoughts and minds; where light I always try to shine. That, the day, the sun it shines as loving anger from heaven above; disturbs my soul to grow and yet wishes to kill me so.

In last I wish for a dark body and life to respect again. Yet, the macro does not meet the micro itself and all lies are spewed and entrenched in the deals of things to be of in existence is. May God find me again and in wishing hopes of the love I can forever be with. (maybe a shadow can shine with God; maybe a belief can become true. in deed without debt as asset become. May all the money and those who hold it become the light that clay it represents. As clay of the body and the earth outshines the core of any spirit. May my life become the truth for all to seek and the understanding of the universe be. Belief become true today and tomorrow.




















No comments:

Post a Comment