Featured Post

Military Patent Infringement (Pentagon takes your genius crap)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 21, 2014

The Universe as Art = Shadow of God


Watch. think about argument,  http://youtu.be/QLyIXaK9UY0

then

read below:

I may have said this before: "the universe is art" and it is as all art is its own existence. Yet, as I feel my self now being the reincarnation of Hitler and the target of the dark and light to play me as a "hot potato" of feelings that no one wants (even as I have an entrepreneur spirit and want to make the world a comfortable place to live in all countries respective to its local biome) I am still considered an evil "ego.") I guess this is because I am too "scary" when I am powerful and any military like force does not need that kind of energy in their forces. Especially when all I want to do is relax and stay away from the enslave-ists and planet repasts. (Does God really want that to be continued as born babes with those kinds of thoughts?) Can I not handle being pure dark or pure light? Can I not handle being "alive?" If so, then if I am darker than God, then maybe the dark must learn to disrespect themselves too? Maybe the dark must let them rot in life as they pull back their logic machines from the control that is pessary for their own security.

Although maybe, God bullied me out of the thrown I was sitting in to make my ego feel better then anything else; then God took the thrown and continues to bully me? With light as its weapon? On the fleet of stars be? (Not around stars, but of them.) I know now that labor is the training unit of this universe be, as that is art that makes time become yesterday. Thus true be that is. Art is one of the light's weapons to cause consciousness of pain and suffering. Thus, light is a weapon designed to make souls feel pain; and away from earth's properties, the soul feels pain as the body cannot. Therefore, labor is not guaranteed? Maybe pain is the same with the soul and body?

I made the worst weapon of all, and that is the dark sphere of existence in my mind. (mentioned previously.) Where any vibration would become the way to sense the universe around me and


My feeling and reactions list:
settle on a thing => stir the shit he sits on
never satisfied => make him settled so he does not bother us/I/(some form of ego)
[Thanks a lot banksters and God for screwing with my life's purpose. Thanks for blessing me and allow my mind to be interfered with in what I truly wanted to build and prove the logic can work in heaven. Thanks for the crap you gave me so that in my next lifetime of that what I give that ego and tu and id become separated and tortured with separation that God does not want me to have anyway. I have had a unsatisfying life as a sacrifice, then as the age changed to Aquarius and the lies persisted by all sides and all families. Even my ego chose to become poor because you are so bad at what you do. Yet, the selfishness of the spirit realm become so. How dare they trick me and make me sign contracts here in this realm. So that I now am part of the lie being labor of that thing that our generation was meant to butcher last year. From my dreams, I know that I cannot last a day in heaven because I visited my father there and some one came though the window and shook me; I felt so bad that God banished me from heaven again. Was it my mother that subtly tortures me? Is this the thing that I am suppose to get in my life?
Am I suppose to become a working slave rather than love because that is what the light wants me to be?
Did I bully my way down here and now must bully my way back? What kind of God doese that kind of thing? What kind of God throws away souls to test the dark that it things it can handle? All that I have gotten out of my experience in this universe is nothing but a way to fashion a heart yet it was a lie and I discover I am in a brain (as if the universe it self is God and art is to mimic the communications of such being to witness again.) And to bully God in order to have a dark body and ascend with it is itself a way that God knows to tourture me again. the same way as I use a wood beam with a nail in it to say why did you create me to worship you? Should not I be the one to have the same power as you so I can be satisfied and secure my paranoia about you because you bullied me with your light first? (as if the dark is any better.) It may be true in my life that the yin and yang of things are merging together. And, the banks are bullying God again. Yet, as I know, that I want to play games like Railroad Tycoon II and SimCity 5* (if that is the only reason I bullied God in the first place then I must be just as fake as the rest of the world and universe with empires.) And to place this kind of awareness in the world with me is itself a way to torture the beings of light who have shadows or not. Who are imperialists or not. I wonder if that is the worst kind of practical joke. What power and responsibility is as a way to shift the method of slavery and harming Gaia always true.
I gave up receiving wealth from my father's death because of you; and if it is a test then I know that I must absorb the worst of the world's poverty; therefore I am fit to be king of the banks. My vision would be for Gaia to be able to relax for you; yet it is you that tricked me to give up my wealth. Must you test my fear instead of use it like a tool to others and myself? is fear a type of pain for you? is love the same? is creating via fear that the Orion people say the same as what I am willing to harm myself as is true? You said for me to be creative and this is how you repay me in life? Is the internet here to capture your judgement of me via military mode of perception? Did not I mention that you were instructing us to be 'creative?' Therefore, was my army in a past lifetime trying to become creative? Why junk that out God? Why be creative to be thrown out by the crux of the star of david?]

*Yes, I know those games are bias and corny representations of a bias of life or dark itself. Thus maybe the universe is that: a fake representation of art that God created out of love for the life he/she breeds for our new born bodies. Thus distance (the citation at the top of this article) is necessary from you to see the art that exists of what this world is. And 1000 years of sleep to wipe my memory is itself just as much torture and pain that you would cast as like a brush stroke to try to give me the gift of that where is now to be.

I shall always know your life because it is the shadow that is cast-ed I wish to enlighten.

Signed;

The antichrist redux









No comments:

Post a Comment