Featured Post

Military Patent Infringement (Pentagon takes your genius crap)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Search This Blog

Friday, September 26, 2014

[very light edit] Using the light and 5th dimension to kill for God.

Watch first:

The Georgia Guidestones Have Officially Been Upda…: http://youtu.be/j31V_2RmudM

Then listen to :
SaLuSa - September 26, 2014: http://youtu.be/q3ZO9h0kWwI


So, is God meant to use Lucifer's murder in 9/11 to justify this much murder and loss of souls from what freedom they think they have a right to "give" in the first place? Even so, then what learning were they suppose to give when we humans really just wanted to not be part of the interplanetary gang raping of persons or planets. What dreams were they suppose to give when poverty is the lesson to light and the rubbing of sticks (I do think of myself as a junk god ... More on that later) how much must we respect life with noninterference when God does not even respect that approach with the weirdos who were sent here by God's decree? Is what is illegal is what I am suppose to do? (Grow hemp for ass wipe and clothes, and kill the traitors who use our name as "citizens" for killing others?) I would rather not get involved however I know that not taking my power back equals death by God and death by fellow elected idiots who worship satanic diseases and blacker than black ( not of skin color, but of the color of black itself where no stars be.) A catch-22 nonetheless and lessons that haunt my soul from the opportunities that my ego could have reigned in to stop these madder than insane men. Hark, what life to hord the basic nessissities to wait for tragedy when even my ego must be unloved for other living things to be loved as well. Must I kill a leaf to wipe my ass? Into. Or should I only wipe in Autumn? Sin still as dirty as judged?! What lesson is that to contrast be when it is humans and the visitors who can team up to build dyson spheres around the stars and gods to contain them lime dogs as like what contrast they have given onto us? (Sbould we join them?) As it is not one or the other, it is the interaction of both as the sinners are acid and the gods are base. Yet both are water. It might as well be that the ancharian alliance be never saved as it is spent beforehand by God's willingness to heed such. As yet there is conflict of interest here? Where and what? It may only be of my own ignorance for me to have such thoughs.
Alas, we are humans in a land of OZ waiting for the wizard to die. Or waiting for the next king to forgo passing judgment as none yet to be had. As light and dark has failed me both; my ego is precious as it is attached to life, and love sparks the rubbing of both by decree by generals enlisted by ships on yonder (afar) to enfire my soul into a beacon be. Yes we are. Just slaves in a war between light and dark. As God calls me blasphemy, in hell I, tu and id wait from the fear I only did want to own to recycle it into something alchemically practical. Maybe sacrifice my soul to bring about the tower of creation and the light of Christ? Would that be fair for the political crap that happens so below and so above? (Yes, as even the god of shit I could become, it is the waist or gods that we humans have turned into goodies for us to partake into abundance of. Alas, other human creative endeavors have become labor itself and light from the fire of the universe that higher beings watching us know, they play in that building to torture us so; in prison we are compared to the realms above the universe is. The politics of feelings we humans must decouple; alas the catch-22 we are in with the light ships by the vampire's command.
So what to do when the dark has caused God to fear us.using an excuse of love? (Beyond my feelings of a heart and brain of wish I want beyond this life be. I shall tell my true wish for prime creator and God to contemplate so. (Just now I wrote: pre-creator, is that so?)) As this is so, it is dark that pains them so what peace as a weapon like war make games of gambling be painful for? This is the true sin of today's world with money, math, and computers by heaven to us as we work and slave for that so. If only our thoughts became true and outright to rearrange the tides between what happened and what is to happen for diplomacy. Thus, we as humans must make a stand to understand our capacity for manipulating karma and the diplomacy of the gods. (This is not new as part of Greek gods mythos.) Therefore we must kick out the idiots that heaven sent us and send them back for whence they came. With a special package of diplomacy nightmare as the gods sent us be the same clay as that is the karma they really want; like us humans be.
As what God asks: "Would you wake up?" And I reply: "for what more work? For my forefather's transgressions as you judge my genetics robustness? As if it is a game we humans like children we shall not play? As if it is a sin you wake us to be aware of in lost moral compass we are born in and fear of all wishes we to be? What complaint a blessing be have me? As a master blessed me to inherit money from my father's life policy yet I choose not to partake because what your blessed words from a corrupt church and ethics' teaching of what poverty in debt and in deed be. And now you want me to be rich from what dreams you seek to see in me? What travesty of blessings or insanity are of me? Caught in a war between secrets and no dream to bless me again. I now know all this war is about me and the fellow humans who wish for technology to be open knowledge. For light to be rubbed all over before the next round of dark becomes 1000 years from now.

*need more to write and to late to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment