Featured Post

Military Patent Infringement (Pentagon takes your genius crap)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Application


  It is my wish before I die or become a victim of self made circumstances to defeat a cabal or thing of feelings that may be there from where it came to sit upon in my soul. I am in me at this time I wish to have this experience again without war or abundance; as abundance means to me a bun dance and is meaningless. Prospardy is the same as it is pros parity or for and in favor of an economic equilibrium where all goods and services equal each other in time space and supply and demand. Yet what science has provided me in the endeavors of studying choices have been confusion over the truth of things. This may only be a curse of how our current capitalism market system works (or any system of money and command supply allocation; we all know the sovet union failed in that for some kind of annuniki reason as humanity in my opinion has been in the fourth dimension as opinion of itself for for every generation. (Yet what dark came here so as that became the judges before the gates of heaven. As happiness and happenstance became the norm to become wasted, the next level of integrated darkness became the fifth level to waste the ego body and that of light became again. Then as to what favor do we treat each other?) Then what am I to truly have in social consequence of blasphemy in both dark and light? It is opinion of truth and arabatrage that shall become destroyed and truth and labor to become valued as we Chang ownership of enslavement again. From destroyers to "lovers" as always we become. From one to another it is labor that money truly trades to pass off to another idea to make, create and falter. (Yet it is creativity itself that all gods and God uses to calculate their "children" to become slaves of their love, bodies, and a thing that fire becomes for light. As this is what luicifer twisted for us (maybe his soul became bord of this?)) This is my life to be, to give and give until my heart explodes as like the universe you made. As like my ego turned onto my family so I can sell my soul to the light and my body to the dark; as to why? It is a giving is it not? As all corporations give and give and you say they try to take. It is currency that blinds men to rape the living mass around us and the war between not harming the mass and the rules that change wishes to be. As why to bestroy my family: I knew that God had a chip of onto why call this the third dimension of things. It was my plan to use death as a way to get rich and dodge the crap that is about to befalin us soon and to use my mother as a crucible to become awakened during the dark feminine power 1000 years from now. And what else...

Lastly, I wish for free reign and movement in the universe if prime creator and God owe me something; I do not know if it is true but only if. A wish of free reign and movement between heaven and darkness; free movement to anywhere as a communicator or diplomat between all forces. Maybe I will put an application in and wait what happens. My best advice is to not get ahead of yourselves in your communications but you probably already know that anyway. I feel exhausted after today (several weeks ago as of this publishing.)

Today: maybe my feelings need a cleansing and my feelings need to be ignored. Yet it is the yearning of life that pulls me into know of peace's wish: more stuff and abilities to fight wars from all sides. Alas it is never going to happen as heaven is a dream too. My wish is to parse my soul after my death and give it to all in the universe to read who and what I lived. What to do and what I wish to be. In essence I know I am the one that they are wait ing to die instead of torture. Yet is light that tourtures me by my thoughts thereof. If I reincarnated: would memories be given back to me with the pain only? Is there an idea that I would like to acknowledge in all of this is that God was always there, raping my soul into aging using light and fear as light. And, that requires seperation does it not? In the strangest way it does and in the strangest way it requires me to be alive. In the butchered truth I wander for I built a thing against my will and taken with will there was been to be tested that way. My failure requires me to leave doesn't it? In truth as importance is my soul the keeper of money as an idea, used like the idea itself is as a kind of light that it bears. In kind knowledge of truth and used ideas tonight;

Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment