Featured Post

Military Patent Infringement (Pentagon takes your genius crap)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 21, 2014

I am trying to boycott the Cabal....you should too.


Started as a draft many weeks ago:

I am trying to boycott the cabal because they are terrorists. I wish to boycott the war. I wish to boycott the power that all are fighting with; yet my ego tu and id are powerless because some higher power bullies me. I know something in the past is what I bullied to deserve this life. I know I bullied my parents to keep me alive, and my headaches started before then. As if the dark bullied me and the light bullied me and the war bullied me. As if I was the culprit and probably so. O, my karma I must insist to destroy and rectify. O, my karma I wish to bend as to the gods to give the planet but me; so when I die = heaven anyway. O, what loss for all those who play this game of oddities. What God must do to keep contracts from breaking with the great spiritual ones. I wish I have not given away my blessings for a life of pain and fifth dimension am woes, yet I know it will be worth it. Even if I do not have my lifetime to remember. I ask god when will my curse I gained for light to become on a planet so beautiful be able to be lifted and received holy and define. With what life is just as born picies as a sacrifice and given only a soul to hear the pain of other's toil? A soul to labor again in Aquarius? A choice between a life of no reckoning or a life of toil to be saved? What choices as an accountant could I have solved to allow you, with grace of life and light, to get the dark off this planet? Especially when I know the dark was sent by you as a toy for us? What kind of thing should we build when in know it destroys life as you keep sacred? Please let me know? O, what would it take for a Capricorn like I to live in a peaceful third dimension in knowledge of God, light and peace? To count every single thing as security, yet only as information to allow all to know anyway? As I know this is. Please keep in mind, I wish to work not as a slave but only as a means to an end beyond you and your light; brighter than heaven and denser than diamonds. O what trickery and deviousness been bestowed upon my choices to incarnate here. Like the carrot at the end of a stick in the sky, the UFOs and the sun, stars, and moon mock me so with love they say. Love I do so too, by be it that tainted by me and my giving nature that God taunts me so. By me giving my blessings of no tumors in lived off of my parents so long. I wish I was not. I apply so much for money to pay bills that I knew I had to take for less expense. I wish I have not. O what confusing woe be here in the last several years. Did I confuse myself? Scare myself? What thoughts existed and how is the relationship of politics up there God? Is prime creator emotional? (Probably not) I know I just had the thought of "don't ask such questions kid" as if fear was the answer. I wonder if love is the lie to keep the kids from getting out of control and ruining your plans of making light in the fashion of your god, God? It is a thought to wonder in the front lines of things. In the peaceful effort to let things grow instead of those who wish to enslave and concrete. I like concrete as a way to keep my feet clean, but to cover the land with the stuff forever? I know, I have built such fictional cities in the video games I played. Nice to play, weird to mimic in the real world. I wonder what in have really done with the thoughts in my head to all others in reality? Did my soul just awake here? Or was it sent from another place?

If I am the Antichrist, my tears are not wet enough for you. I know, you have seen my dreams to try to escape this prison, instead of getting my life to what others want me to build me as in payment and money, undecided to boycott their crap. Was that ok? Is it light to boycott them? I rather have light so bright you would turn dark. Yet, that is boasting is it not?
I am sorry father trying to kill you for money. Maybe my sun conjunct Neptune properties were too convenient and powerful in my life? I do not know if I am revered up there, or of my light quotient, but somehow one must multiply. For vastness is vastness is it not? Or is that thrown away because that is a crazy notion for a fifth dimensional? In really wish God could respond in this. I really wish I could pay my way out of this western fiat crap without breaking my boycott. I wonder if then dark and light have weirder problems than this? I really wish I could travel arrangements in space and see the beauty. Maybe by the age of Capricorn I could. Maybe by the age of peace, instead of pieces.
If only....I made better life and soul choices before the end of my life.

You should know, I am not really sure what "you are in my heart" means. Genetically? Physically? By thought of of the heart? I would like an answer to quell my mind, and my heart.

With love and building confidence,

tonyotag


No comments:

Post a Comment